Part 8

Julia and Theresa were watching while Randy and Howard were playing Grave Puncher. "This is so boring." Theresa whispered. "You don't say..." Julia whispered back. Then Theresa grabbed her hand. "Um we have to go now. See you boys later~" Theresa said to Randy and Howard. "Why? We have been here only 30 minutes." Randy told. "Uuuuum... Girls things!" Julia said and runned out of Game Hole, Theresa following her.

Theresa and Julia runned back to hostel. "I seriously have to go now. See you later Julia~" Theresa said and walked somewhere. "Bye..." Julia said. She walked in the hostel and went to her room. She sighed and layed down to couch looking her pet bat flying in roof. In same time Julian were just comic back to hostel. He walked to his room and put foods to fridge and other stuff to their places. Then he sat down to couch and turned the TV on. He were thinking what Julia was doing. He walked to door but didn't knock it. He were listening what she was doing. But he didn't hear any noices. 'Weird. She's always doing something....' Julian thought. He sat down against the door. "I hope everything is ok..." He whispered to himself. Then he started to hear quiet crying. He stood up. The noice was cominc from Julia's room. He quickly opened the door and runned in. "Julia?" He looked around. Then he heard crying from the bathroom. He quietly walked to there and oh... He saw Julia laying on the floor and her wrists were bleeding. "Julia!" He runned to her and went to his knees. "Julia, what were you doing!?" He yelled to her. "J-julian..." She looked to him but then her eyes shut. Julian looked to her and took his phone. "Theresa! Quickly, come here and call ambulance!" He yelled to phone. "What's going on?" "Julia cut her wrists and she just passed out!" Julian told.

After five minutes Theresa and two mans runned in and they took Julia to hospital. They were still sitting in ambulance. Julian was sitting next to Julia, her head on his lap and he was holding her hand. And he was... Crying a little... Theresa looked to him and then back to Julia. Soon they arrived to hospital.

~Time skip~

Julian, Theresa, Randy and Howard were waiting for doctor to let them see Julia. Everyone were worried but Julian were the most worried of his girlfriend. Theresa looked to him. "She will be ok." She said. "I hope so..." Julian said and looked away. "You can come now." The doctor told. The teenagers stood up and runned to see their friend. Julian looked to Julia. She looked like she was death... "What were she thinking..." Randy said. "The doctor told she tryed to kill herself..." Theresa told. Julian petted Julia's cheek and moved some hair off of her face. "J-julian..." Julian looked to Julia. She was about to wake up. Julian smiled. "Thank god you're ok." He said and hugged her. Julia stayed quiet and hugged him back. "Julian, why are you crying?" Julia asked. "Hm hm~ I'm crying for happines." Julian told. "O-oh... Um, why are we at hospital?" Julia asked. "You cut yourself pretty badly young lady." The doctor told. "R-really?" She asked. "Yes, and you lost blood a lot too." The doctor also told. "Don't ever do such a thing again! TT^TT " Theresa hugged her. Julian pushed her away. "Geez Theresa, give her some space." He said. "Ehe, sorry." Theresa said embrassed. "But you are lucky one. You're not hurt so badly, so you can go home today." The doctor said. "Thanx." Julia said. "But don't cut your wrists anymore. The wounds were pretty deep." Doctor said. Julia nodded. "I'm sure your brother will take care of you for some days." Doctor said and looked to Julian. "Hm? Oh! We're not siblings. ^^; " Julian said. "Yeah, w-we're dating. ^^; " Julia said. "Oh, you just look so same so I thought-" "Don't worry. Everyone thinks we're sister and brother." Julian smiled. "Well, I think you all can leave now." Doctor said. Julia stood up for bed and looked to Julian. He looked to her and smiled. Then they head back to their homes.

Julian, Theresa and Julia were walking back to hostel. Suddenly Julian grabbed Julia's hand. Julia looked to him and blushed. "Julia." "Yes?" She asked. "Can you promise me one thing?" "Of course." "Don't cut yourself anymore. Ever." Julian said. Julia was confused. "Uh... Why do you care?" She asked. "What?! Of course I care about you! You're my bat girl. I don't want anything happen to you." Julian told. Theresa looked at them. "Julian, you know that in our school happens a lot." Theresa said. "*Sigh* Yes..." Julian sighed and let Julia's hand. "I-it's okay. I try my best to not get stanked." Julia said. "You can't. Everyone will sometime." Theresa told. Julia looked down. "It's okay, I promise to protect you. ^v^ " Julian smiled. "Thanx. " Julia said and smiled.

♣ To be continued ♣