Part 7

Julia woke up because alarm clock ringed. She looked around and saw that she wasn't in her room. Then she looked next to her where Julian was laying still sleeping. 'Oh, now I remember...' She thought with herself. She looked to clock, it was 07:15. 'Why does his alarm clock ring so early at saturnday morning..?' She thought. "Hm ell well." She whispered to herself and layed down. Soon Julian opened his eyes and saw Julia next to him. "Aah!" He fall down from the bed. Julia looked at him. "Eh... You ok?" She asked. Julian stood up rubbing his head. "Yeah, I guess." He said. He looked down so he could see where did his hat fall but then he notice that he was only wearing his underwears and t-shirt. "Eh!" He covered himself. Julia blushed and giggled. "Eh d-don't look." Julian said and walked to his closet, took his pants and jacket and put them on. "Sorry. I think I go to my room to get some breakfast." Julia said, stood up and walked to her room.

~Time skip to evening~

Julia were laying on her bed playing Grave Puncher. But then she heard knock from the door. She stood up and opened it. It was Randy. "What do you want?" Julia asked. "Eh h-hi... I just wanted to ask would you come to Game Hole with me and Howard?" Randy asked. Julia tought for a second. "*Sigh* Ok. But only because we are friends." She said. Julia grabbed her jacket and locked the door. They walked out. That's when Julia saw Julian. "Oh hi Julian." She smiled. "Hello~ Where are you two going?" "To Game Hole with Howard." Julia answered. "Oh okay. Have fun cutie." Julian walked inside. "Cutie?" Randy asked for Julia. "Eh yeah... Me and Julian are kinda dating." Julia told to him. "Oh... Ok..." Randy said. "Hey Julia, Randy!" They heard behind they. Julia turned around and saw Theresa. "Hi there." She smiled to her best friend. Randy looked away blushing a little. "Where are you guys going?" Theresa asked. "To Game Hole with Howard." Julia said. "Can I come too? I'm pretty bored." Theresa asked. "Sure." Julia said with smile. "F-fits to me..." Randy said. "Ok let's go. ^^ " Theresa grabbed both of their hands and they started walk to town.

♣To be continued♣