Welcome to the Competition[Chapter 34]

Thirty-four:

Eli dropped Adam and Clare off at their houses before bringing me home. I looked at him before I got out and smiled.

"You're my savior," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"I think you must have slept funny last night," he smirked.

"Or just lack thereof," I giggle and lean toward him kissing his cheek. "I'll talk to you later, bye" I smile and get out of his car. I first go to my car and get the teddy bear. I smile and hug it as I walk to my front door.

Before I even reached the front door, my dad opened it for me. I ran into his arms and he squeezed me tightly.

I pulled away from him and frowned. "I'm sorry," I say and he shakes his head pulling me into the house.

"Don't be sorry. I over reacted. It's just good that you are home," he tells me and rubs my back softly. "How about we go enjoy the carnival?" my dad asked and I nodded.

"Let me go change," I say and run upstairs. When I got to my room I found a pair of white skinny jeans. I pulled them on then looked in my mirror. I still had on Eli's shirt and since most of his shirts were tight on him it fit me perfectly. I sprinted to my dresser and put on a bra and decided to just wear Eli's shirt.

When I came back down stairs I found my dad on the couch. He stood up when I enter the living room. "I say we take your car," he smiles and I nod. We walk out of the house and to my mustang. It only took ten minutes to get to the carnival.

We first grabbed something to eat then went on a few rides. My dad was a fun person to be around and not afraid to go on anything. I was happy everything was back to normal now.

"Emilia" I heard my name called and I turned around to see Peter running toward me.

"I'll go play a game," my dad said then walked away.

"Hi Peter," I smile and he smiles back when he reaches me.

"Sav told me about what happened yesterday. You alright?" he asked and I nodded keeping my smile.

"I have some great friends here in Degrassi. They made everything better," I happily say and Peter smiles wider.

"You must have a great boyfriend too," he chuckles.

"Yeah, I do actually. I think I'm in a good place right now," I smile and saying that made me think that hopefully now school would be a lot easier. No more lying and I could just be myself. You can never be sure with things, but I really hoped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I feel that this can be the end of this fanfic. I will write a new story now, and yes, it will be the same characters but I don't think that I really need to add more to this one. I hope all that read the story enjoyed it. Give me feedback :] Well I will start to write a new story now. Hopefully you all will like it. Thanks.