Welcome to the Competition[Chapter 1]

One:

Degrassi was a new place to live for me. No more rich uniform school filled with uptight preppy students. Maybe after all I would enjoy being here. I could final express myself. I would miss being in England so much but I am starting to like the idea of being a new student.

Now that I think more and more about the idea, I liked it. One plus would be that my old friend Fiona Coyne enrolled there. It might at first be a bit odd to be hanging out with my ex's twin sister, but I would have no choice but to get use to it. It's not like Declan would be in school with us anyway. Fiona had told me through a video chat that Declan was staying in New York but she hated it there and loved Degrassi.

My dad stopped his black BMW in front of Degrassi and let me out. I took a deep breath before heading to the front door, and inside. Students already filled the hallways but I knew my way around. During the weekend as my parents unpacked I took a tour of Degrassi. It was a big school but easy to get around.

I bit my lip lightly and walked in the direction my locker was in. I set my bag down to attempt to open the locker. I tried my hardest to get it open but it wouldn't budge. I groaned under my breath and re-did the combination. There were three people standing next to me at this point, one getting books out if his locker. I didn't look at them but I knew they were staring at me. I closed my eyes and yanked at the lock and the locker flew open. I was about to start cheering but I had slammed the door into the boy next to me. My eyes were wide as I looked at him.

His hair was long and black, and his eyes chocolate brown. He held his hand on his head making me feel terrible.

"I am so sorry. It was stuck and it just...I'm sorry," I say panicking. He moaned and looked at me. He dropped his hand and seemed to relax. I couldn't help but stare at his lips. They were so plum and pretty much perfect.

"I think I lost a few brain cells. Now I might be like every other guy in Degrassi," he commented then smirked at me.

I sighed with relief and smiled at him. "So I take it the guys here are dumb?" I ask with a soft giggle.

"For the most part," he smiled. The first bell rang and he looked to his friends. One was a girl with short brown curly hair, the other a boy with a soft look and a hat covering his light brown hair. "Well I'm going to get to class. I'm Eli by the way. See you around...converse," he smirked looking down at my shoes before walking away with both his friends.

I couldn't help myself and looked down at my outfit. I wore a mid-thigh length black dress that had lace for sleeves, floral fishnets, black knit hat over my golden brown wavy hair, and white converses on my feet.

I looked up and in the direction the three had went then at my locker. I grabbed a few things then headed toward my first class, Computer.