VII

As I went up the hill I felt empty again.

I grabbed my shirt as if I could fill the hole with those hands.

As I stared at my hands I realized they had grown.

"Sheep boy!", I heard a girl's voice.

I was half-way up so who could possibly have followed me as I left the village.

"What is it?", I could already imagine who it was.

"Did they throw you out as well?", she giggled while gasping for breath, leaning on her knees.

Did she actually run up the whole hill?

She doesn't make any sense at all!

She is the last person I wanted to see but at the same time at least there was a person that I could see now.

"They send me back. They didn't throw me out", I muttered in thought.

Throwing out someone, was it that?

She smirked.

"Liar will be thrown out sooner or later!", with a self-satisfied smile she pointed at me.

Somehow, even though I knew I had lied it made me angry that she called me a liar.

I didn't show.

But I was really angry inside.

Why?

To be angry because of something I did...

It made me confused.

"Don't call me a liar", I just said in a low voice and turned back to walk up the hill again.

"I will visit you for real! Just wait Sheep boy", she yelled at my back.

I sighed and yelled back.

"Don't come back here!"

But being with sheep again wasn't really something I wanted more than her visiting me.

She always tells me she will come visit but all she does is coming at the weirdest time.