Chp8: New pack member

I woke my entire pack up by 4 am. It was raining and I did not care. I whistled. Selena drudged down last because she was not a morning person. She groaned and cursed under her breathe.

"Stop your complaining. He threatens you, you get stronger. Now, we got a 5 miles jog to do."

I ran ahead and I had Jesse next to me. We smiled as the rest were having trouble behind us. Jesse and I discussed what our family was blessed with. Our pack was faster and stronger then most werewolves, which I had already figured out. He said that there was something else that some of us had but it was rare. I prayed I had it.

"I'm getting tired Demi," Selena groaned.

"Oh come one it's not that hard," Miley said. Her special ability was having more energy than anyone.

"Says the girl who never gets tired," Justin joked.

Luke and Harry were also tired because they weren't as tough. I told them to take a break when we got back. They arrived and were all panting; except, for me and Miley.

Selena dropped and pretended to be dead. I picked her up and laughed.

"Ok go get water. We got some sparring to do."

"Do we have to spare you and Jesse?"

Miley groaned looking at me with pleading eyes. I told them that Jesse and I were sparring each other. I smirked when they all sighed from relief. It was about 6 now and they were not ready for school.

I heard a cheer from Ashley from the other yard. I ignored her and boxed my cousin who was in pain. Was I really that strong?

________
We were all finishing getting around for the school. We all looked great. I felt energized and ready for anything that dick could throw my way. I looked in the mirror and flexed my muscles.

 I looked in the mirror and flexed my muscles

We looked at each other smiling. I heard a squeal from next door. It sounded like Ariana. We then looked at each other once more and ran out.

Then, I saw it. Douglas sinking his teeth into Ariana. She was tied up and she was crying. The rest of the pack who was still there ran down and followed. Ariana was untied. She was going through the change. I ran to pick her up. She cried at me.

"Why?"

I picked her up and jumped onto the balcony and set her on my bed. Joe was behind me with Luke following. Luke looked at her. Ariana was now passed out.
"You two go. She needs me," Luke said.

"No I'm her alpha," I said.

"No," joe said. "She will wake up feeling connected to Douglas and them. He did this on purpose."

"Our friendship is stronger," I said.

"No," Joe said. "Give her back."

"NO," I shouted and I threw him out.

Luke sat there and he wanted to cry. He looked at her. Luke and I were not going to school today.

________
Ariana started to wake up around 2:30. I heard a noise on my balcony. I turned around to see Douglas smiling at me. I stood in front of her and Luke stood next to me. Ariana groaned. I knew what she was going through. I turned around and prayed she wouldn't say what Joe said.

"What happened? Why am I in this strange room? Demi?" She was crying at this point. I ran to her and hug her. She was much stronger than before.

"I bit you," Douglas said walking up. "You are no longer one of them. Welcome to my pack. Come pet."

"Ok-," she started to say until she looked in my eyes. "No, I'm not yours. She has done everything for and your pack has Jennette, ew."

I laughed and hugged her. He looked shocked and Luke growled at him. He left knowing he was not wanted there. We laughed when he jumped down.

"I got you Ariana," I said. I then looked at Luke. "We both have you."

Luke kissed her and she pulled him down. I knew it time for me to leave. I walked out to see the packed returning. I smiled at them. Joe was shocked.

"You did it," Joe said in pure astonishment.

"She has the family gift," Jesse laughed.

"Wait what?" I looked confused.

"You can break the bond that binds a new wolf to its alpha/creator. It's rare to be able to do. You did it with Selena and you weren't even an alpha."

"I've heard of that gift but I've never seen it in person," Nick said.

Luriana walked out all cuddled up.

__________
Normal POV:
(At the house next door)
Ashley:(sits back) What the hell was that? She was supposed to be ours?

Douglas: I thought you two said she wasn't a born werewolf(looks at Ashley and Cody)

Cody: She isn't- I mean. I don't think she is.

Ashley: No I have known that skank for 13 years. She has never shown signs until she was with Jonas.

Douglas: Idiot, some borns don't get their ability until they are bit. I know it's confusing but it's how it works. She has the ability to break the bond. No one we can bite will hurt her.(hears a scream looks out sees Ariana having fun) We just gave her another way to stronger. What is her weakness?

Cody: Miley

Douglas: yes but how?