Chapter 6: Revenge pt 1/2

I reached over and hugged him. I felt so bad for him. I heard two sets of footsteps running up and Joe clear his throat. I let him go and tried to explain to Joe. Joe was going to dump and I could not let that happen. I love him.

"How are you doing Douglas," Joe said.

Joe walked over in a comforting manner and I honestly never had seen him this way. Joe was not mad at me but compassionate. I smiled and Douglas acted tough around Joe. These two were never going to be friends. I sighed.

"You know what screw you asshole," Joe said and then he stormed in.

"You know you don't always have to be strong," I said. I rubbed his leg and then turned around to walk in.

"The truce is off tell Joe," he said. "I'm getting revenge."

"You can't hurt him."

I threatened him. He stood up and came close to me. I backed up into the tree and he got closer. What the fuck was he doing to me? NO! Not these games. I shoved him away and growled.

"Nice try. You don't scare me."

"That ain't what I'm doing, pet. See you in your dreams."

______
I walked into lunch with my girls and they knew what was going on. Selena said not to worry but how could I not? This guy blamed Joe and was not going to stop messing with him. Ashley put her foot out I walked around it only to be surprised by a tray full of mashed potatoes. I growled and my girls gasped.

"Ok this is perfect," Vanessa said. She laughed and everybody started taking pics, accept my friends and pack.

I would have ran away crying just a couple months away; however, I'm not the girl. I growled grabbing Vanessa and Ashley throwing  them in trash cans. I saw a teacher. She pointed me towards the principal's office. I walked out cursing under my breath.

I walked into the office and I knew he would be light on me, right? This was my first offense.

"Miss Lovato," he sighed. "You used to be such a good kid before hanging out with the Jonas pack. How about this? Dentition tonight?"

"Yes sir. It Won't happen again," I promised but I meant at school.

"It better not. Now go finish your lunch."

I walked out to see my girls standing there. They laughed and we headed inside. I saw the bitches chattering at their table. I waved at them and walked to my boyfriend. He whipped off my head and made a mm sound eating some of the potatoes. I laughed.

_____
Joe walked me to the door and kissed me in front of the door. We saw Douglas walk past and into detention and I knew this was all his plan. I held joe back and kissed him one more time. I took a breathe and walked in.

"No talking," the teacher said and then she walked out.

"Why do they always do that," Douglas said. "They expect us to not talk but take off leaving us to talk."

I ignored him working on my homework. He walked up sitting in the seat right behind me. He breathed my scent in making me uncomfortable.

"Joe is lucky. You are strong and beautiful."

I gave the middle finger and continued to be quiet. He went to open mouth and the door opened. I smirked.

"Demi where you talking?"

I shook my head no and pointed to the creep behind me. She glared at Douglas and told him he had another two days of detention. I smirked and finished my homework for the remainder of time.

I stepped out to see Jesse and joe standing there. I kissed Joe and hugged my cousin. Douglas walked up and smirked at us. Joe pulled me close and kissed me once again. I giggled and pulled him ahead ignoring Douglas.

I did a cartwheel into the parking lot. Joe laughed and caught me. I saw Douglas wave at me and I gave the bird. We walked to Joe's Jeep. We were doing a double date with Hayden and Jesse at the Latin club downtown.

________
Hayden and I danced around my room getting around. We were trying on multiple outfits. She was like the big sister I never had. I laughed and looked in the mirror. We were both ready finally after 2 hours.

"Took you long enough," Jesse jokingly said

I laughed and punched him. Joe laughed and walked out with me. I walked out and climbed in the car. We took off to the club and we listened to some shakira on the way. I sang and so did Hayden.

As we pulled up, I saw Ashley and Douglas standing in line . I held back my anger. Ashley saw us and she screamed like we were close friends. She went to hug me but Hayden stopped me.

"You both look so uhm," she cleared her throat and put on a fake smile. "Nice."

I saw them let us all in. We instantly walked to the dance floor and I wanted to show my man I could be a hot Latina. I started to dance and Joe danced with me. I dropped to the floor and rolled back up. Ashley bumped into us and started dancing on Joe. I growled.

"Woah Ashley get off before something bad happens," Hayden said trying to hold me back.

"Get off of him tramp," I growled again.

She nibbled on his ear and whispered in his ear leaving him laughing. Douglas laughed and walked her to the bar.

"It's official I hate her," I said.

"Babe," Joe said. "She is nothing compared to you."

We then kissed and I smirked as she looked over. We then went back to dancing ignoring them the rest of the night. I enjoyed my night and the crowd even cheered me on sending Ashley to storm off.