Chp 3: Selena's Back

I walked into school that Next Monday. I saw someone who I never thought would even have the nerve to come to my territory. Selena was back.

She looked so scared. I saw Miley and Nick already talking to her. Something was very wrong and I knew in my heart I had to protect her. Joe and I rushed over. She had tears streaming down her eyes. She pulled me into a hug and she was shaking intensely.

"Selena breathe," I said trying to calm her down.

She took a deep breath and looked at me. I felt inside, Zac inside. I looked at Miley who also knew. Her brother, who she still did love, was dead.

"H-he is gone. They took him," she cried.

"Zac,"I replied.

She nodded and she showed me a note that threatened her. I growled and I recognized that scent. It was Douglas. They took Zac and that was my right. They left Selena defenseless and now they were threatening her.

"We got you Lena."

I smiled at her and she hugged me tightly. She cried a bit. I shushed her and my scent was now on her. I saw Cody, Vanessa, Dominic, and Jennette walk past. Cody smelled the air and looked over at Selena. They started coming our way. I stood in front of her.

"Welcome back Selena. It was nice ripping off your alpha's head," Cody said with smirk.

Miley growled trying to step forward. I snapped my fingers and she stepped back quietly. Cody looked surprised that Miley reacted this intensely to another pack leader dying.

"So your the ass that killed Zac Cyrus. I marked that as my prey," I replied.

"Oh was there a feud?"

Cody laughed and my face was straight. He smirked and pulled a phone. I could not tell what he was doing but it was not good. The group walked off laughing like hyenas. It stroke my ears horribly.

The group looked at Selena. Joe and Selena looked at each other not saying a word. It was like an awkward silence. This was not going to be easy to handle and I had a feeling a lot more drama was coming.

-Lunch-
Selena walked up to us and the five of us walked in together. It was sort of like we were back in 11th grade but too much had to change to it even being close to that.

The boys met us and Joe pulled me close kissing me. Selena just stood there feeling awkward and I hugged her. We walked to the table.

Selena and the girls looked at each other awkwardly. Ariana was still not happy with this because she didn't believe Selena. I mean I didn't blame her but I knew this time she meant and I was not going to let anything happen to my old best friend.

"So Selena," Kendall said breaking the silence (Thank you Kendall). "How was your holiday?"

"I lost my pack master but other than that, it was good," she replied. "What about you guys?"

"Everything was great before you came back," Ariana said and everyone looked at her. "What? Everyone knows with Selena, comes drama and we should not have to solve it always. She will just betray us again."

Selena stood up and growled. I flashed my eyes at her commanding her to sit. She sighed and sat back down. I looked at Ariana trying to give a sympathetic look. She groaned and looked at Selena.

"I'm sorry," she rolled her eyes.

"No I'm sorry," Selena sighed. "I've just been not myself lately. I got a taste for power with Zac but it got us screwed over. I lost everyone I cared for, including my best friends. I'm at risk of dying."

"Why should we believe you," Kendall said. She still was mad too.

"You don't need to. I can just go because it seems like I'm really not really wanted here."

"No you have my scent on you and that means you are part of my pack Selena. I know that you done some shitty stuff to all of us but I smell sincerity on you," I smiled.

"Yeah Selena," Nick and Miley said in unison.

Everyone looked at each other. We agreed to accept her; well, except Joe. I looked at him and he looked at my big brown eyes. He groaned and nodded too. We smiled at each other and I hugged Selena.

"Tonight we train," I said.

Selena nodded and the group smiled. Kendall and Ariana laughed.

"Haha you have to deal with the harsh tyrant that is known as Demi," Kendall laughed.

I smirked at them and Selena raised her eye brow at me. I shrugged my shoulders. We all laughed. We finished our lunch and heard the bell for 4th period rang.

-At Jonas Mansion-
I pulled up with Jesse and I saw Selena standing in the front yard nervously. I got out and walked up to her. She seemed really not herself. I had not seen her this scared since the 6th spelling bee where she threw up on the front row of the audience.

"Selena what's wrong," Jesse said.

"Douglas is back there," she said and then trembled.

"What's your history with Douglas?" Jesse got protective.

"After his pack did what they did to Zac, he uhm, he came back for me. He wanted me to be part of his pack. I refused and he left this on my back."

She lifted her shirt to show a huge scar on her back. I was a scar like I had never seen. I went to touch it and she whimpered. I removed my hand and she pulled her shirt down. I pulled her into a hug and she cried as hard as she possibly could.

I saw Douglas and her girlfriend walk out to their front yard. Selena then hid behind me. I growled as they walked over to my yard. The stupid girl clapped her hands and laughed as though I was amusing her.

"I thought we called a truce Miss Lovato," Douglas said.

"Yes we did," I replied. "That includes my new pack member. You won't bug her or even lay a hand on her"

"How cute how you think you get to call the shots," Kelsea said.

"Shut up Kelsea and go back inside like a good girl," Douglas said.

At that moment, Nick pulled up with Miley. Kelsea smirked and shook her head no. When Nick climbed out, she started to kiss Douglas passionately. Nick walked up and raised an eye brow as if he was not impressed.

"What's the problem Dems," Nick asked.

"Nothing, just trying to get these two to leave and let our new pack member feel safe," I said back.

"Oh okay," he nodded.

"Long time no see fro bro," Kelsea said. "Who's the bottle blond on your arm?"

"She's my girlfriend and the love of my life," he smiled and then Miley kissed his lips.

"I'm also the sister of the alpha you," Miley stopped smiling and glared at them.

"Oh your the sister," Douglas laughed.

"Enough small talk," I stopped the chatter. "Will you leave her alone and everyone one else in my pack? If not-"

"Chill yourself baby," Douglas laughed. "Its all good you can have the hoe, she ain't even worth it."

Selena growled and Miley took her back with Nick following.