Chp 2: New Neighbors

Demi's POV:
We walked to the back and I saw Cody shirtless lifting weights. What the fuck was he doing here? I could just imagine ripping him apart from how much he annoyed me.

Joe followed me and followed my gaze. He turned my head towards him and smiled at me. We kissed there and all my rage turned into deep passion. Man, this wolf alpha feelings things is still new to me.

We heard a clearing of a throat and my pack was there. They looked at us like we were gross. We laughed and then I went to serious. Sometimes they hated my serious face because that meant it was training time and I was tougher then Joe.

"Okay," Jesse said. "What are we going to do with those freaks next door?"

"We gotta just deal. This is our place and if they want to mess. We have an advantage," Justin said with a laugher.

"What are you talking about? They obviously are not the same. They aren't human," Jesse said.

As soon as he said that, I heard footsteps and laughs. I turned around to see 6 people walk up and four them were our enemies. We didn't the other two, or at least I didn't. Joe stiffened up. He really  look pissed. Who were these two?

One of them was a beautiful girl with blonde hair and green eyes. She definitely was a bit country. She kind of intimidated me with how gorgeous she was but I was not that insecure anymore, thankfully. She was like a human Barbie.

The other was a guy who was a beautiful site. He was a dorky cute with gorgeous wavy hair and beautiful blue eyes. I gulped when they stopped on Joe's yard. I held onto him.

"Hello Joesph," the pretty boy said.

"Hello Douglas," Joe said.

He growled and stepped trying to stop him from coming near the pack, Joe was acting like he was still pack leader but I didn't mind. He was still getting used to the whole fact that his alpha status has fallen.

"Same old reliable Alpha I see," said the girl.

"Kelsey shut the fuck up," Douglas said.

Damn! They have some real relationship issues. Haha, good luck with that. Douglas turned his attention back to Joe and flashed his eyes red as if he threatened him.

My natural alpha kicked in and I growled at him. Their pack laughed and then Douglas drew his attention back to Joe who was glaring and who didn't even acknowledge the blow towards me.

"Why don't you tell your little pet to sit and heal," Douglas said.

Oh HELL NO! I shoved Joe aside and I flashed my eyes and kicked him all the way onto his yard. They all looked at me like they had just seen a ghost. Joe grabbed me and tried to calm down.

"Don't kill him baby," Joe said.

It was too late I felt the rage consume. It was like my insides were burning from pure rage. I felt like a I was going to blow a Volcano that had a cork placed inside so that it would not blow.

"Well," Kelsey said. "Seems Joey lost alpha to a stupid bitch."

"Oh fuck no," I said until Jesse grabbed me.

"Cousin come on Grandma would not want you to be like this. They are idiots and you are much better than this."

I took a deep breathe and I nodded. He smiled at me and I hugged him.

"Why are you here," I demanded.

"We just wanted to see what this other pack that lived here was and color me not impressed," Cody said.

"Well," Hayden said. "You guys don't seem that great either."

"Nice come back," Jennette snarked back.

"Fuck off bitch," Jesse said.

"Where is the rest of the pack," Dominic said.

"Just leave ok? We want peace," I said trying to be as friendly as I could to these animals.

I saw Douglas walk back up with a blood lip. I tried not to laugh and he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes. What the fuck was going through that shit head's mind?

"Well, ain't you a strong little pet," he said.

"Peace or not," I said crossing my arms.

Douglas got in my face and sniffed me in and I backed up feeling very uncomfortable. He was so beautiful but a total creep. What made him think he could breathe me in? What the hell was I saying?

"Peace for now pet," he turned around and he snapped his fingers.

"What was that," I said.

"My old best friend. He is back for revenge. I mean it's not bad enough he stole Kelsey from Nick. I'm going to feel bad telling him. Baby stay away from them please."

Joe looked at me seriously and brushed my cheeks and I smiled at him. I nodded and we began to train. I sighed.