Revenge pt 2/2

I walked into Joe's room making out. Tonight was the night. He knew it too and I walked into his bathroom. I slid into something more comfortable. I walked out and he gulped.

He pulled me into his arms and we kissed intensely. I loved every moment of loosing my virginity. He whispered into my ear at the end that he loved me. I cuddled into his arms.

I slowly drifted to sleep. I woke up in some weird room. I saw Ashley in the room. She walked up to me and hugged me. I then felt sharp piercing feeling in my back. I cried from pain. This time I couldn't wake up.

I saw Douglas walk up with Joe's head and toss me it. I cried. I couldn't move. I couldn't wake up and I was dying.

"Let me remove that," Douglas said.

He pulled it out fast and the pain was gone. He picked me up and I was not able to move a muscle. He started to kiss on me. I forced myself to wake up with all my might.

"NO," I screamed.

I started breathing heavy. Joe looked at me and hugged me tightly. This torture had to end. I looked out the window because across the way was Douglas' room. He was looking at me smirking. I put my robe on and opened the window.

"What are you doing," Joe asked.

"Ending this dream jumping," I said and jumped on the tree the stood between the two yards and then I broke threw his window.

Ashley woke up screaming and Douglas clapped. I cracked my neck and screamed removing the glass. My skin healed.

"Nice job pe-"

Before he could finish, I punched him in the jaw making it break until it healed. Ashley got up and tried coming towards me. I threw her out the window. This was between me and Douglas.

"YOU AND YOUR GAMES NEED TO STOP. I AM SOME BITCH THAT YOU CAN MUNIPULATE. BACK OFF BEFORE I MAKE YOU."

"Well," he started to say.

Then, Joe was inside the house. He grabbed me and calming down. I growled and told him to back off. My entire body felt pure red hot rage. I felt like a volcano about to explode. I reached in Joe's pocket pulling out his knife and I pointed it at the prick.

"You will leave Joe and me alone or so help me I will stab you. Then, I will hunt each of your pack members one by one."

"Listen," he sighed. "I'm not going to stop. Joe and you took my love. I don't want you pet. I want to hurt you. You come near me and I will hurt Miley. Cody told me somethings. I'm not afraid of you."

I got into his face and slashed him with the knife. He started to bleed and growled. I then picked him off the floor. My rage coming flowing out like firey volcanic ash.

"You see, that is where you fall short.  I'm not some prissy princess like your dumb dead girlfriend. I'm fucking  stronger than you and nothing you can do will hurt me."

I then jumped down three levels. Joe followed behind me. I howled calling my pack. We were going to get stronger than any other pack.