Chapter Eleven - A Year to Remember

Finally, the long awaited chapter! Sorry, I've kinda been pulled kicking and screaming (but mostly crying) back into the Percy Jackson fandom. In order to stay concentrated on Fairy Tail, I've created a fanfiction of Fairy Tail in the Percy Jackson world, and it's in the crossover section if you want to read it. No knowledge of Percy Jackson is required (but it'd probably be more enjoyable). Sorry about that, so these updates will probably stall a bit.

As for the chapter: I have absolutely no idea why God Serena ended up so much like Maes Hughes. He just kinda did. And while Elle will not have the same close relationships as she does in Ripples, there are two I couldn't help but throw in.

*****

Chapter Eleven - A Year To Remember

"Someone needs to drag you kicking and screaming into this century."

Christine Feehan, Dark Prince

*****

The rest of X777 had not been fun, for several reasons.

For one, apparently, after he had left to contemplate, Laxus had gotten upset about 'destiny' again, and so took Erik and Elle with him on an S Class mission.

So when Acno returned, it was to Freed crying on the ground over being left behind.

"You need to get over this," Acnologia told him, before turning to the other kids. "Did Erik leave Cubellios behind?"

They nodded.

He made his way out back to Cubellios's 'special' rock and grabbed a blanket from the storage room.

Outside, he performed the spell, and as Cubellios turned back into a human, he threw the blanket on top of her nude body.

He got her clothes from Erza and lead her inside, ready for a surprise for Erik when the three mages returned.

Erik wasn't the only one in for a shock.

*****

"What the hell?" Acnologia sputtered. "Where did she come from?"

The small girl curled into Elle's chest.

Elle shielded her protectively. "Leave her alone, Acno."

He turned to Erik and Laxus, who would at least answer his questions. "Where?"

"Um...the neighboring city?" Erik asked, scratching his head nervously.

"Why?" Acnologia asked.

The boys turned to look at Elle.

"I'm not giving her back."

Acno closed his eyes and counted to ten. "Listen, Rigby, you can't just...takechildren."

Erik muttered something that sounded suspiciously like 'you did' but Acno ignored it (which was probably better for Erik).

"She doesn't have anyone," Elle hissed, propping the little girl up on her hip. "I'm not going to leave her alone. She's like...two."

"Actually, she's four, but that doesn't matter," Acnologia said, sighing.

"I'm not putting her back."

"You should listen to Acnologia-sama!" Freed burst in, glaring at Elle.

Since when do I get a '-sama', Acno thought.