Chapter Ten - A Conversation Among Kings

Yo! So the Levy and Jellal related thing is from Celestial Mage Wanted by Chefbabe on Fanfiction! It's been awhile since I read the story, so I got confused. Sorry!

The turning into a dragon thing comes from Acnologia Is Not Your Father by Evilkitten3 on Fanfiction. If you like that one, I suggestion you also check out The Fiore Laws by Zorua101, also on Fanfiction. I found both extremely entertaining.

Also it's not fully explained, but IN CANON, Jellal is able to wield the four 'main' elements; he can cast Abyss Break, which can only be cast if all four elements (Earth, Air, Water and Fire) are present.

And, those of you from Ripples, I know you'll be upset to hear this, but Ame is dead. Sorry. Also, I'll be taking a break after this chapter, but when we get back, you guys get Dragon Slayers! (Like the ones through the gate, not the ones you have now).

*****

Chapter Ten – A Conversation Among Kings

"Do you have some sort of anti-derangement medication? If so, you might wish to take it."
Katie MacAlister, Dragon Fall

*****

"Move," he said to the guard.

"Who are you?" the guard asked.

"Someone who could kill everyone in this city in five seconds flat. The fact that I haven't done so already proves that I'm in a good mood. Don't make it a bad one."

The guard gulped.

"Let him through!" a voice called, and they both turned to the girl running to the entrance.

"Hello, Acno," she said breathlessly, messing with her windswept hair and fluttering her eyes at him.

He rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. I need to speak with the old man."

She nodded and lead him into a room where he sat down, and then the secretary sat at her desk and went through some papers.

Less than a minute later, Acnologia was not happy.

He banged on the counter top and the woman jumped. "Listen, Susan-"

"Stephanie."

"Whatever. I need to see him. Now."

"I'm sorry, sir, but you'll have to wait with everyone else," she said.

Acnologia leaned forward. "So help me, Sarah, if you do not get me to him immediately, I will turn into a dragon. Right. Now."

"But we're inside..." she protested. "You won't fit..."

"Exactly," Acnologia said, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms.

"I'm pretty sure that counts as terrorism," she muttered, picking up the phone.

"It is," Acno said blankly, staring her down.

She gulped and clutched the phone tighter. "I can't make it ring any faster, Acnologia!"

"I don't care," Acno said. "This makes you uncomfortable."

She glared at him before stiffening as she realized what she did and went back to cowering with the phone. Finally, someone on the other end picked up.

"A-Acnologia to see you, sir," she stammered.

"I understand," the voice said. "Send him up."

She turned to tell Acno but he was already leaving. "See you, Sophie."