29: Rebound|| Cake♡

Bromance
Nothing really gay about it
Not that there's anything wrong with being gay (gay)
Bro-o-o-omance
Shouldn't be ashamed or hide it
I love you in the most heterosexual way

-Bromance

{mashton proceed with caution} 

It All Started With a Dare || Cake♡
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Rebound.

|| Ashton POV☯ ||

In my crying fit I must of fallen asleep because when I wake again it's darker outside and it's cold on my bunk.

"Hey Ash," Michael walks down the hall and stops by my bunk, "you okay, about the break up?"
"Fucking dandy."

"Well you shouldn't feel so bad," Michael laughs, "because Luke smells and I'm way better," he winks and chuckles, before he opens the door to, what the lads and I call the 'back prison'.

I smile even though I feel bad, Michael makes me feel a little bit better.

Then, I reach for my phone and see that I have one message from Luke.

Lucas U.S:
hey Ashton,
Cal and I went to go get lunch because he ate all the cereal and you know the rule.
Michael said you were asleep so we'll meet you at the venue, hope you slept well.

I sigh and lock my phone before tucking it into my jean pocket and getting off my bunk. I open the door to the back prison and Michael looks up from his laptop.

"Hey, did you come to see me?" He asks as he removes his headphones and I roll my eyes at him.
"No, I came to see Luke," I reply sarcastically and he laughs and pats the spot next to him.

"It's okay to be mad at him," Michael shrugs as I sit down next to him, "I'm mad at him too, for hurting you."

"It's fine," I mumble and then I look at him and sigh and I add quietly, "did you know that Luke would always pick Calum?"

Michael looks at his computer for a second and then back to me sadly, "there was always a possibility, Ash."

"Yeah, but there is always a greater chance that Ashton never gets the guy," I mumble and lean on his shoulder, seeing Game of Thrones on his laptop.

Michael shrugs and then changes the topic, "seeing as you're staying you might as well watch Game of Thrones with me."

I nod and he starts playing it again, I stay quiet as he watches, he looks at me sometimes but mostly looks at the laptop, as it captured him and took him over to another place.

A place I would be happy to join him in, but I wasn't feeling Game of Throne's today. I was feeling sad and broken-hearted.

When it finishes Michael checks his watch.

"We can head to the venue now," he says as he shuts off his laptop, "wouldn't want to be late for sound check, would we?"

"No," I mutter and stop leaning on him as I play with my bracelets, a small thought digging in my mind but Michael interrupts it being heard.

"Sorry, I can't make it better," he says as he hugs me sideways, "but I can make you food, do you like burnt toast?"

I laugh as he continues, "or we could have my favourite bowl of milk, because we ran out of cereal?"

"Maybe just a bowl?" He cocks an eyebrow at me and I smile at him, "I am also really good at making tea, but you know I can't make tea, so it would just be the cup of, boiled, not so boiled, water, is that alright?"

I laugh at him and he smiles back.

"Or...Or," he gets a special glint in his eyes and I shake my head, while chuckling.
"I get it, Mike," I laugh, "you can't cook, neither can I, I guess we can just eat at the venue."

"That's the spirit," Michael laughs as he lets go of me and we stand up.

When we get onto the street outside of the tour bus he looks over at me. 

"You know, we could have sex," Michael shrugs like it's no big deal and I stop in my tracks, "I mean, to get your mind of Luke, and I guess I wouldn't mind-" 

"What the fuck?" 

Michael blushes before shrugging again, "I'm saying, I could be your fuck buddy until you got this shit out of your system, like, I could be your rebound." 

"My rebound?" 
"Yes, Ashton, your rebound," Michael sighs, "so you don't hurt Josh right away." 

I bite my lip, I did need to relieve myself {and my dick}, not going to lie. 

"Why does everyone think, I'm in love with Josh?" 
"Because you are," Michael rolls his eyes, "But seriously, do you want me to be your rebound?" 

I look back at the bus and nod slowly. 

"Okay deal," I answer and then ask, "I didn't know you were gay?" 

"I'm not, I just, Evie broke up with me again, while you were asleep and I want to see if I like guys, you know?" I nod slowly and he continues, "and I'm not really gay, think of me as Bi or even," he winks at me and laughs, "Ashton-Sexual." 

"You think you're so smart," I roll my eyes at the laughing boy, "I've read that line about a hundred times, when you read me fanfiction, Michael." 

"I didn't think you listened to me," Michael laughs louder this time. 
"I try not too." 

They continue walking now and Michael looks at me strangely. 

"Is your dick big?" 
"Jesus Mike, stop." 

Michael laughs and starts to run. 

"Catch me, retard." 

I groan but I follow him, running to catch up. 

I see the venue and I start running faster, bumping into a gasping Michael. 

"That was the most exercise I have ever done in my life," he was puffing and I laugh at him. 

We walk now to the venue and he bumps his shoulder with mine. 

"I was kidding before, rebound or not, I'd have sex with you." 
"Thanks, I guess," I reply awkwardly. 

We stay in silence until we reach the door. 

"It's going to be weird, I feel like a slut," I mumble as he opens it for me. 
"Why?" 

"If I have sex with you, I'd had sex with the whole band, isn't that weird?" I ramble walking into the side of the building with him following, "I find it weird." 

"You've had sex with Luke and Calum, what when?" Michael was pushing me with his hand on my back.

"Um Calum, was when we had started the band and we were drunk and it was a mistake," I feel my face get hotter, "and I was with Luke in the bathroom, helping him shower and-" 

"Things got weird?" 
"Things got weird, but good weird, like now it's a whole different meaning when I say he sucks and he sucks well." 

"Too much information," Michael mutters. 

Once we reach a dressing room, he checks it's free before looking at his watch. 

"We have 10 minutes before we have to be there," he says, opening the door, "I can't believe you're fucking me last?"         

"Sorry you just don't seem gay?" 

"I'm not, but you didn't even try?" 

"Well we can try now," I roll my eyes at him and he grins as I pull him into the dressing room. 

He closes and locks the door, smiling nervously. 

"After this we don't have to act on it," Michael was saying, "just helping a friend." I nod to agree. 

"Let's make this quick," I whisper and Michael grins. 

"Okay, I can do quick." 

°°° °°° °°°
A/N:

Happy Birthday ASHTON! Irwin. :) xx 

also I was thinking of making this book go over 40-50 chapters idk? What do you think?? 

{I linked the youtube video that I am in love with, holy crap the grunting 5sos video omfg xD}

Um I don't even have a clue. I felt like Mashton, sorry no Cake in this chapter but... Mashton? 
ahahh It isn't even a Mashton Story. It's not going to be a Mashton Story. 

I like all of your birthdays. Mine is September the 11th. 

I watching Muke videos on youtube and it hurts. 

I came back from camping and agh I hate camping tbh. I was so cold. 

-Catxx