13: Can We Sleep Together|| Cake♡

It Started With a Dare|| Cake

Chapter Thirteen: Can We Sleep Together?

Calum POV

Uncomfortable is the word for right now.

Ashton, Michael and I are waiting for Luke to go get us towels but he protests and laughs at us.

"This isn't fair!" Ashton groans.
"You're old enough to get your own towels" Luke laughs.

It's not that we are afraid of being naked in a room together with all of us, it's that the towels are in our dressing room, which is quite a walk away.

"Luke, for god sake please get us the towels" Ashton sighs and Luke laughs but goes up to him and kisses his cheek, making both of them blush.

Ouch.

"Nope" he laughs, popping the 'p'.
"This is so stupid" Michael says and steps out of his stall. We all whistle and he covers his area.

"Shut up" he grumbles.
"Working it babe" Luke laughs and Michael groans.
"I'll hug you," Michael says, "you will feel my balls against-"

"Fuk just take the towel" Luke squeals when Michael goes closer to Luke. He throws the second towel to Michael who grins in victory.

"Yay, thanks baby" Michael yells and wraps the towel around his waist tightly.
"No problem babe" Luke laughs.

"If I do that can I get a towel?" Ashton says and gets out of the shower stall, making Luke cover his eyes.

"What?" Ashton sounds hurt as he quickly jumps into the stall, not checking who's it was and joining me.

"Oh god cover yourself up man!" I laugh and he stares at me and starts laughing as well.

"Sorry, I didn't see you there" he laughs and we both laugh until we are out of breath.

"You boys better go now, while nearly everyone is gone" Michael says from outside the stall and quickly follows with shouting and Luke giggling, "Hey! Luke not again! Fuking hell!"

We peek our heads past the curtain to see a naked Michael yelling at the door, a red tint to his cheeks.

We laugh and he turns to us.
"We better go before he gets a phone" Michael says as we laugh. We stop laughing and jump out of the shower and follow him out of then room.

We sprint past rooms trying to cover our area while doing it.

"Which way?" Ashton yells as we follow behind him.
"The right way! Hurry" Michael screams and I see people turning the corner behind us.
"Run!" I scream and we quicken our pace.

When we finally get to our dressing room, I hear laughter from inside.

"Come in if you dare" Luke laughs as we stop behind the door.
"It can't be that bad" I say and I force myself in front of Ashton and open the door.

Once I open the door Luke jumps up holding his phone.
"Well hello Calum" he smirks and Ashton and Michael follow me into the room.

"The camera!" Ashton shouts and he hides behind me. Michael runs to get his clothes, and Luke ignores him as he puts on the clothes.

Luke finally puts down the phone when Michael tackles him from behind giving Ashton and I time to grab our clothes, no towels needed the running had dried us off.

"That was so mean Luke!" I frown when we are all fully dressed and he flips me off grinning.
"You are welcome, but I didn't plan it my mama did" he answers and Ashton goes up to kiss his nose.

I cringe but no one notices except Michael who gives me the 'What The Fuk' face.

"Oh by the way Evie and Jade are here" Luke says when Ashton holds his hand, they were both blushing.
"Where mate?" I ask as Michael looks down.

I know he is thinking about the break up making her being here weird.

"I told them you would meet them at home" Luke says and I smile, maybe if I see my girlfriend I will know I'm not gay.

Not gay. Was I gay? When did this happen.

Gay.

Wow. I never thought I would be...

Gay.

Michael clicks his fingers in front of my face to get my attention before pulling me out the door.

"Come on Day dreamer" he sighs as we make the journey to the bus. When we get to the bus we turn back to only find Luke there, looking unhappy.

"Where did Ash go?" Michael asks and Luke shrugs and pushes past me to get in next to Michael.

"He wanted to surprise Josh on stage" Luke says as we get comfortable in the back seats and Frank closes the door for us.

"Damn, that's cute though" I say and Michael leans over Luke to hit me.

I stand silent as Luke and Michael talk in quiet voices.

"I really like him-" Luke whispers as we get to the outside of the rent house. This would be our last night in it. Before having a free day tomorrow before leaving in the afternoon to go to California.

"Yeah I know" Michael whispers back and I open the car door. Waiting outside the house are Evie and Jade who are on their phones.

"She's so perfect" Michael says as he gets out next to me. Frank doesn't say anything and when Luke shuts the door he opens the passengers window.

"I'm going to get Ashton," he says to me and I nod and I watch as he drives off.

The girls look up from their phones to see us. Jade smiles but the smile doesn't reach her eyes which makes me want to frown but I keep my fake smile on.

Evie looks up her red hair newly dyed was tied back she looks at Michael and bites her lip piercing.

"Bloody beautiful" Michael sighs. Inside his head I knew he was thinking about her breaking up with him because of the girl attention.

"Why is she here" I ask and he looks over at me as we start walking over to the girls.
"I don't know, I hope it's to get back with me" Michael says and I see hope flicker in his eyes.

When we reach the girls, Evie jumps into Luke's arms and Jade jumps into Michael's. I frown and raise my eye brows.

"Calum I missed you" Jade laughs and Michael pushes her away in a playful manner.

"I'm here" I say and she turns to me.
"I know, now open the door" she says and I roll my eyes at her.

I open the door and Jade walks in followed by the rest of us. Evie holds onto my hand as we make our way to the lounge room.

She is ignoring Michael and he's starting to get annoyed. She is playing with him.

"So why are you guys here" I ask when we all sit and I shake my hand free from Evie who laughs and finally looks at Michael who glares back at her.

This was a great start. Cue sarcasm.

"Surprise visit" Jade answers and she comes to sit next to me.
"Great timing since it's a free day tomorrow" I say and Jade nods.

"I'm going to go" Luke yawns, "I need to ring my mum and I'll sleep after that I still feel sick thanks to you bastards." Michael and I laugh as he walks gloomily out of the room.

"Night!" Michael and I call and he shouts it back.

"Sorry Michael, for breaking up with you" Evie says and I see Michael forgiving her right away through his eyes.

"You know I would never date another girl because you're perfect" he quickly says and she sighs bringing her hand to his face.

"You said that the first time you met me" she smiles and his face brightens as they have this conversation Jade slips her hand into mine but we don't speak as we watch the other couple.

"Anyway, Mike I don't think we should get back together" Evie says and everyone holds their breath for Michael's reaction.
"Then why are you here" he says back, he's irritated I could tell.

"Because I wanted to show you my new tattoo and I wanted to talk to you" she answers and they both blush.

"Come on then, let's go to my room" Michael says and he takes her hand as they leave the room they wave to us before leaving.

After they leave I face Jade and she smiles at me.

"How are you?" I ask and she rakes her hand through her hair.
"I've been better" she answers, "I've missed you a lot"

"Same," I sigh, "that's okay though we can live with it."
"Calum, there is this boy back home I have a crush on" she says quickly before adding, "and plot twist it's a girl"

"Oh that's cool" I say back, maybe Jade wasn't going to help me become straight again.
"But I still like you" she says and I smile at her when she places her lips on mine.

"I like you too" I reply and she smiles.
"We can still be friends"
"Best friends" I grin and she laughs touching my nose with hers.

"Are you tired?" I question as she yawns into her hand. We had been talking for at least an hour in this room.

"Yeah, can we sleep together? Or would that be weird now since-" I silence her with a kiss and she laughs.
"No we can still sleep together" I answer and she cracks up.

"Not that way you dumbass" I laugh at her and she laughs until she's out of breath.

"I know... I know it's just the way it sounded"

We slowly get up and I lead her into my room. Which is next to Ashton's, who didn't seem to be home yet.

"I left my bag downstairs" Jade says and quickly rushes out. I pull off my clothes and in my wardrobe I choose sweat pants to put over my boxers.

When I'm finished, Jade walks back in with her bag on her back and wearing her superman pjs.

She places the bag near the door before jumping onto the bed. I jump next to her making her fall off.

I laugh as she grumpily gets up and turns the light off before coming back over to the bed and lays next to me.

We pull the blanket over us and she turns away from me. As a habit, with her, I reach out and pull her close. She sighs in a happy way... I think before she drifts off.

But I take longer to fall asleep, thinking about the days events.

Jade was gay or Bi... Not that I minded she was still Jade and me well I was Bi too I guess... Or maybe just gay.

As I'm about to fall asleep I hear someone walking outside my bedroom door.

Carefully so I don't wake Jade I get up and open the door to see Luke wandering around the house, looking bored and lost.

"Luke" I mumble and rub some sleep from my eyes. He jumps when he hears me and I laugh quietly at him.
"Calum, go back to sleep" he replies and goes back to walking around.

I roll my eyes before looking back at Jade who's still fast asleep. I close the door quietly behind me as I grab Luke's arm.

"Why aren't you in bed?" I say and he shakes his head looking down.
"Ashton isn't back, I'm waiting up for him"
"He's probably with the One Direction boys or the Band" I answer and he frowns.

"I know" he sighs.
"Come on you're going to bed now" I say and I pull him to his room.

I close the door softly so we don't wake else up and I walk him to his bed, the covers were messy to prove he had been trying to sleep before.

"Come on Luke" I whisper and he sighs before taking off his jumper and pants he had thrown on top of his boxers to walk around in.

He crawls in and he gets settled before I'm about to walk away to go back to my room he pulls my hand back.

"Stay?" He asks and I can't help but laugh at him but shrug anyway.

Jade will wake after me anyway, I hope and I know she won't mind.

I crawl in next to him and I wrap my arms around him. He doesn't close his eyes, instead he just stares at me.

Butterflies attack my stomach and I poke my tongue at him.

He better not regret it this time.

We don't speak and we stare at each other before his eyes start to droop.

"Night Calum" he yawns and he closes his eyes. I watch him for a while before I close my eyes too.

"I love you" I whisper in a habit and I slip into a sleep before I realise what I said.

°°° °°° °°°
A/N:

Hello!! How was everyone's Christmas!!!

I hope it was amazing!

So I this is a bit jam packed... Not a lot though so you should be able to manage :) x

Did you like it? I hope so...

Lashton or Cake or Jashton/Joshton or Evichael/Michive

And Jade and Calum are sorta cute? Maybeeeee :/

{I am a follower in Gay rights! I believe they should be treated normally!}

Vote
And
Comment :-D

Goal for Next Chapter:
25 votes :O please? You would make me happy.
6 comments because I like them :-))

No one seems to comment... I like people who comment... Even if you only comment which ship is your favourite in this story...

Bye for now :)

~Catxx