18: The First Night|| Cake♡

WARNING:
*May trigger, I apologise I'm just being caution please do not risk it if you are still new at being clean (I have total faith you will make it through I love you x)*

It Started With a Dare|| Cake

Chapter Eighteen: The First Night.

Calum POV

My breathing hitches and I feel the bus moving.

"Luke" I whisper and I hear his breathing, soft and quiet, "Babe, can you hear me?"

"I feel so alone" he whispers and faintly I hear Ashton and Michael banging on the door screaming for them to be let in.

Then his line went silent.

"STOP THE BUS!" I scream and the One Direction boys turn to look at me weirdly, "It's Luke." I try to say evenly, but tears trail down my face.

"Luke, listen to me" I try to say, in case he was still listening but I know he wasn't, as I run up to the door of the tour bus I continue up the bus to the front door.

I yank open the door while the bus comes to a stop, the other bus a couple of meters behind us.
The bus Luke was on.

I run to the 5SOS tour bus, not checking if any of the One Direction boys are following me.

The bus comes to a halt and I open the door to find an angry Michael slamming the bathroom door and a crying Ashton watching.

I push past them to the door and I wipe my face once so I could see properly.

Michael and Ashton don't say anything as I knock on the door softly and then again with more power.

"OPEN THE GODDAMN FUCKING DOOR LUKE!" I shout, and my voice goes squeaky.

"Damn it Luke" I try to shout but it comes out barely a whisper and more tears go down my face, this is my fault.

I knew he was going to do it, if he hadn't already.

"Ring the damn 911 or something" I say and Michael pulls out his phone doing as I asked.

Luke was not going to die here, he deserved way better.

Ashton comes up to me and knocks on the bathroom door shakily.

"Luke, I love you come on" Ashton says and I put my arm around him.

"Luke isn't dead yet" I whisper but he just cries harder.

"I don't hate you Luke I'm sorry if you thought that" I shout and I start to cry too, Luke will die thinking I hated him.

Ashton starts to shake in my arm and I wrap both of them around his body.

* * * * * *
After what seems like 10 seconds, but probably a lot longer, two men rush in with a stretcher and they push Ashton and me out of the way to the door.

They kick the door open with their boots, which are huge and the door gives in within 5 kicks.

Louis and Harry pull Michael, Ashton and me out of the bus when the Paramedics take care of Luke, who I can't see because Harry is hugging me in such a way.

"Shhh" Harry tries to calm me and when I make him let go of me I turn to see the men bringing Luke out. I nearly want to vomit.

Louis is holding Ashton back and Ashton looks like he's going to be sick as he watches Luke and he ends up puking on Louis feet.