19: First Visit. || Cake♡

It Started With a Dare || Cake

Chapter Nineteen: First Visit.

Calum POV

I walk around the hospital waiting room, with Michael watching me sadly.

He knew how much it's hurting me, for Luke to be in the hospital and Ashton worrying because it's his boyfriend hurt.

As much as I want Luke to be mine.

The nurse told us to sit and wait, when we woke up and only Michael listened, I couldn't bear to put my butt on the seat without wanting to vomit, so I just walk around the waiting room.

Ashton is still fast asleep.

Michael and I have been waiting in the  waiting room for at least 2 hours when another nurse walks in with a clipboard in front of her face.

"He's in a coma but he's reacting okay to the treatment" she says when I rush up to her with my pleading brown eyes, all puffy from crying.

"He's... Gonna...Be...Okay?" I stutter and I realise I'm shaking, I miss Luke so much.

"We don't know right now but there is always hope" she gives him a small smile.

I start to cry heavily again and Michael stands up and pulls me into a hug.

After I stop crying I wipe my eyes and face the nurse who had let us have our moment.

She whispers something to Michael and he nods sadly looking at Ashton and walking over to him and leaving the nurse and I together.

The nurse then turns to me with a small frown.
"Calum?" She asks and I nod slowly, "you're his boyfriend?" I nod again and she comes over to me ignoring a crying Michael hugging into a sleeping Ashton.

"The results are showing that he has a 90 percent of" she looks sadly over at Michael who's coughing heavily and still crying but I keep quiet but my heart swells with hope, "well let's put it this way, he has 10 percent chance of living."

My knees start to shake so much, I fall into the nurse who just catches me in time.

"Woah" she says and lifts me up. Tears start to well in my eyes and I cry out in pain.

I hate what I do but I push the nurse away and scream in frustration.

"LUKE!" I scream and I bolt the way the nurse came to us but before I get out the door Michael pulls me back swiftly, wiping his face with his other hand.

"Let go of me!" I scream and I try to wiggle out of his grip but he holds.

"Cal, calm down, Calum" he whispers and tries to pull me into a hug but I shake until the nurse comes over and pulls me out of Michael's grip.

"You can go see him now if you would like?" She says and I grin through my tears, "But just one at a time please."

"Ash should-"Michael begins to speak but I shake my head and push forward.

"Go Cal" Michael whispers but I was already following the nurse out of the room.
I turn around at the door and raise my eyebrow at Michael and he shrugs, "I don't want to see him yet, I'm terrified."

I give him a small smile before following the nurse out of the door and down the hospital hallway.

"I'm sorry, he might be able to hear you, if you talk to him" she says when I come up next to her and I smile. My stomach starts to spin, I miss Luke so fucking much it hurts.