6: The Closet

It Started With a Dare || Cake♡

Chapter Six: The Closet.

Ashton POV♡

I don't know how much time I've spent crying in the closet. But it feels like forever.

No one even cares I'm lost.

Does Luke care?
Does Michael care?
Does Calum care?
Does anyone care?

Probably not.

I wipe my tears away as they trail down my cheeks.

Why do I have to like Luke.

I don't mind being gay. Not that I am. I guess I'm bisexual.

Because I don't have feelings for no other boys but Luke.

Only Luke.

Luke Hemmings.

I don't understand why I feel this way.
I don't even understand this world.
I don't understand why I have to like Luke.

Luke sucks.
Luke laughs like a weirdo.
Luke likes stupid tv shows.
Luke sings happy birthday loudly to show how much he loves you.
Luke screams when he hasn't see you in a long time.
Luke gives the best hugs.
Luke gives the best cuddles.
Luke is straight.
Luke sucks.

I wish Luke was mine.

I sniffle and look around the dark closet.

I don't think anyone's going to come looking for me. They'll do sound check without me and make Josh test the drums for me.

Let them do that, I'm too tired to care. I'm not trying to give up like I used to but right now all I want is to stay here and be with me, myself and I.

°°° °°° °°°
Michael POV

Calum and Luke are just shouting at each other, Harry and I shout something from time to time but it's usually only them.

"I'm better looking" Calum and Luke shout at the same time and stop and look at each other. Then they start laughing.

"I love you Cal" Luke laughs and I think he really means it as he pulls Calum into a hug, if I wasn't in on the dare I would think they were really together.

"I love you too, Penguin" Calum sighs as he cuddles into Luke. I look over at Harry who's grinning at them and he looks genuinely happy.

"I should probably go find Lou to do my hair" Harry says and stands up giving me a smile before walking out the door. He closes the door and Luke and Calum start laughing into each other.

"You guys can get off each other now" I say and Luke seems to get annoyed and cuddles more into Calum.

"I'm not letting go of you" Calum whispers loudly enough for me to hear and I fake vomit making Luke and Calum start laughing more.

I breathe in deeply and start laughing with them.

Cake in real life is better than anything else ever.

Where was Ashton...? I guess he was having more fun with the One Direction boys...

Ever since I've met Ashton he's always been one to hang around himself more than the other lads and I. But that's just who he is.

I just hope he's with Louis or someone right now. He's been acting weird lately.

A really depressing weird.

Nah it should be fine.

Ashton can make it through. He always does.

My phone takes that moment to start ringing in my pocket. I pick it up to hear Ashton's voice in the back ground.

"I suck, Michael, Calum and Luke don't care about me" I hear him sobbing in the background. He butt dialled me, meaning he didn't know that he called me. "If they cared they would have found me" he sobs more and I feel my heart constricting.

"We do love you, Ash" I whisper into the phone. I hear shuffling and the phone makes a large sound and then I hear his sobbing more clearly.
"Mikey-" he cuts himself off and start sobbing more.

Luke and Calum and now whispering to each other and they look like a real couple.

"Ashton?" I whisper and stand up, "I'm coming to find you" I reach the door and Luke yells for me to wait.

"No, not Luke" he seems to be trying to calm down but it didn't seem to be working.
"Only me, it's only me" I try to keep him calm.

I turn to the boys on the couch who were watching me.
"It's okay guys, you guys can stay here" they seem okay with it and I walk out the door and close it behind me.

"Michael, you won't find me" he seems sure and I laugh.
"I'm sure I will" I start running to outside where the go karts would be.

But before I get there I stop, he wouldn't go there. Not where people were.
"I'm in a closet, an old unused room" he tells me this as I run down the hallways to where I know he is.

Dressing room 34. Full of nothing but a closet.

When I was exploring around this place I found it. I didn't really like it, it was the definition of creepy.

As I run, Ashton hangs up and I put my phone in my back pocket.

When I finally reach the door I run in and slam the door behind me. I see the closet and everything untouched. But I hear the sobbing and I quickly walk to the closet.

"Ashton?" I whisper as I slowly open the door. He looks up at me and I pull him out of the closet and he holds onto me.
"Don't let me go" he seems to hold on tighter if that was possible.

"What's your problem?" I ask and he shakes his head into me.
"I...love... Him" he stutters and I laugh.
"Love who?" I laugh and and he tries to take a breath.

He's about to tell me when his phone starts ringing. He pulls it out and puts it on loud speaker, leaning away from me.

"ASH!!! Calum and Luke just kissed!!! On the lips and everything" I don't recognise it at first, because he's squealing, but then I know it's Harry.

"Yay" He seems to look sadder and wipes some new tears away.
"I know right!!! Agh Cake is real!" Harry seems to be screaming and Ashton passes me the phone.

"On the lips?" I squeal and Harry laughs on his side of the phone.

"I know! They just walked in to our dressing room and kinda kissed when Lou was like, I need Luke now and Calum was all like, My Penguin! and then they kissed!" he tells us and Ashton smiles at me, to tell me he's feeling better.

"Woah!" Ashton laughs but his voice is still croaky.
"Yeh and now they're blowing kisses to each other and sending each other snapchats" Harry says and Ashton and I laugh again.

"Well, this was nice" I say and Harry agrees, "time to go."
"Yeah see you soon" Harry says before Ashton ends the call. Ashton puts his phone away and stares at me.

"So who are you in love with?" I ask and raise my eyebrow and he laughs.
"I was messing with you" he rolls his eyes and pokes his tongue at me.

"Really?" I ask and he breaths out.
"Yeah, I'm not gay Michael" he laughs at this and I blush.

"I know that, if you liked someone in the band you would have told us ages ago" I say and he nods slowly.
"Yes I would" he stands up and helps me up.

"Now let's go see Cake in real life" he seems excited and I loop my arm with his and we start to skip out of the room.

We keep our arms looped as I turn off the lights and open the door and close it behind us as we skip away.

°°° °°° °°°
A/N:

Cake. Cakey. Cake. Holy fudge Cake. AWWW :)

I just... Cake... But Lashton?

Comment !!!
Vote!!!
Love? Or Fan?

I wrote this on my phone... Sorry for mistakes... :3

Little Mix's album is out!!!
ASDFGHJKL I love it!!

What do you guys think of this story can I get 10 votes?? Before I update again? And at least one comment?

-Catxx :))