1 [✓]

Bae Joohyun's POV

A simple day that brings a smile to my face, but my smile turns into a frown as i hear a scream from a nearby alley.

"Ahhh!" Of course curiosity kills the cat. I followed the scream and my eyes spotted dark silhouettes 6 standing and 1 on the ground. A dim light can be seen on the scene and that's when my eyes widened.

A dead body.

The eyes of the six silhouettes turned to look at me, and the other raised it's gun and shot a bullet, i was frozen. My mind screamed 'run' but my body won't cooperate and so i stood there.

Out of nowhere an arm shoved me to the side and a person wearing a black shirt, black cap and black ripped jeans crouched in front of me and patted it's back "Get on." The person has a husky yet low voice that sounds to be a woman "I said get on!" She growls and i immediately climb her back and she jumped to balance my body and took off running.

"Where do you go to school?" She asked, her citrus scent lingering my nostrils "at Y-YG High.." i trailed off in nervousness and she nodded.

-

When we arrived at school with me on her back i hopped down and bowed "What's your name?" I asked looking into her hazel brown orbs, i couldn't see her face except her eyes because of the face mask she's wearing "No. You shouldn't know. They'll find you and kill you but i'll always be there to protect you." My face scrunched in confusion she noticed it and shrugged aimlessly.

"Go on now. Go to class. After your class i'll walk you home. Now go." She commanded and my body cooperated with her orders after stepping into the hallways i looked back and she was still there, leaning on the wall by the school gate staring at me but now she removed her face mask and a small smile can be seen on her face.

-

I went to our classroom and luckily my seat was by the window and i sat down quietly not wanting attention.

After a few minutes of gazing outside mother nature, our teacher came in.

Oh hell nah, the seat beside me is vacant no no no.

"We have a new student." She blurt out aimlessly and the new student came in, eyeing the newly entered person my eyes widened when it was the same person who saved my life an hour ago.

"Good morning. I don't intend to spit out my name. So. Please to meet you and please treat me well." She said with a blank face and her feline eyes staring at nothing. Not showing any nervousness at all.

Her black cap was gone and her face mask was also gone. Her features was now showing and the students got starstrucked at how gorgeous the new unknown transferee was.

"Please sit next to Bae Joohyun." The teacher pointed at the vacant seat beside me and the bear like girl met with my eyes and nodded at the teacher walking towards the seat with a poker face, it intimidated me.

Once she sat down i couldn't help but stare at her side profile. She was sketching aimlessly on her notebook and it was a sketch of a butterfly and a plant with a pencil and pen.

"Uhm. Transferee, what should we call you?" Our teacher asked to the nameless girl beside me "Just call me Seul." She replied to the teacher who just nodded and continued on with her lesson.

Why is she here?

Why did she save me?

Why was there a dead body?

What's her name?

Seul was once again writing something on her notebook, of course not wanting to intrude her privacy i stared at the teacher's back who was writing at the board, i heard a ripping of paper sound and then a poke on my palm.

I looked down and a note was given to me and i looked to the girl beside me and she just nodded.

"Hi. It's probably weird i'm here and i just saved you awhile ago. But let me ask the simple questions i know are running on your mind.

First i also enrolled here.

I saved you because that was a gang of mafia members and once they see a witness they kill it. I've been on the run also.

A dead body right? Well that was my.. grandfather.

My name? Only you could know Bae Joohyun. My name is Kang Seulgi.

That's all. Oh and, stop staring at me"

I mentally face palmed myself when i read the "stop staring at me".

She's also on the run?

I wrote a reply on the back of the paper:

"Just call me Irene. Oh and thank you for saving me Seulgi, how could i repay you?"

I swiftly swiped it on her desk and she noticed it like flash and ripped another paper on her notebook and wrote her reply. She slid it to my desk and i read it.

"How to repay me? Uhm. Since i live in a unit with nothing else but rats and cockroaches and doesn't have a decent meal and only eating two cup of noodles for one day for two years.. i just want a decent meal. That's all i'm asking for you and just for now. You won't owe me, i promise."

After reading it i felt bad.

I have a decent house with three noisy sisters who's name's are Seungwan, Sooyoung and Yerim. Seungwan, the eldest and has the skills of a chef. We have delicious meals. And yet the person who saved me only eats two cup noodles for one day.

I would have died honestly.

I flipped the paper once again and wrote my reply:

"Okay i will feed you now and then. Just tell me whenever you're hungry i'll buy you some food okay?

And if you're actually eating two noodles a day, how did you run so fast with me on your back?"

I slid my reply on her notebook and after reading it she glanced at me and gave me an eyesmile.

Thump!

A/n: hi it's me with a new book with action and beating people up lol sorry i just really like this type of stories that you work hard for a certain person and you may claim or may not claim the person's heart.

Okay what am i talking about.

Have a good day!❤️

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them