Chapter 5

After a few more months Steph and I were so close and couldn't be separated.For once in so many years, I had a best friend. It was amazing because we did everything together. I hardly got picked on because of her but my depression was still the same. It was all because of the place I lived in and all the memories. I just couldn't take it and still harmed myself. She tried so hard to stop me and literally took away my razor blades and tried to keep me distracted but I was a failure and just let her down as everyone else .

One day, she asked me if I wanted to move to Melbourne with her and live there since I was depressed where I lived,in Sydney1.I told my family and they seemed quite upset yet happy at the same time that I was going. We packed our suitcases and got ready to go. I had so many mixed emotions all at the same time so I just didn't even know what to feel.

-

When we arrived at our new apartment we unpacked all of our things and just fell asleep on the sofa. The next day, we decided to go out and buy some things to decorate our apartment since it looked quite bland and boring. As we were walking past a park we saw 5 boys sitting on a bench talking to a camera. They were cursing, laughing and pretendingto rape eachother which I can't deny, it was pretty funny. All of them were really hot but the one that was very tall, had huge dimples and a big smile on his face caught my eyes the most. Steph noticed them and went

'OMG IT'S THE JANOSKIANS, THEY'RE HILARIOUS I LOVE THEM, OMG!' she knew that I was about to ask who they were by my face expression but before my mouth even moved she said 'They're YouTubers' and stared back at them filming. She saw that I was staring at the tall boy from the Janoskians and she asked me
'Do you like him? His name's James. Go and talk to him!'
but before I could even shake my head in disagreement she grabbed my scared wrist tightly and yanked me over to the boys.They stopped filming and they were just talking about random things like how someone called Beau, looked like a dorrito and how someone called Daniel, was really short and two boys I'm guessing they were twins) were fighting and the one with a lip ring was throwing a tantrum whilst the one with a beanie was laughing. James looked at us laughing and smiled at us. Steph spoke to the boys.

'I love your videos I'm so happy I met you!' she said excitedly to them.

'Awh we love you!' James smiled at Steph and then saw me hiding behind her which was a big fail.

'What are you're names?' he asked us (including me looking like a total dork behind Steph.

'Oh wait you're Stephanie aren't you? We read you're comments you leave on our videos thank you so much you make our day!' he pointed at Steph and smiled again with his really white teeth.

'But what's your name?' he was now talking to me.I felt so embarrassed and happy and everything and I just quickly replied and said 'Skylar,' with my cheeks going really red.

'Do you girls wanna hang around with us? We've finished filming now and I'll edit all this shit later.' said the one with the lip ring who was one of the twins.

I was really reluctant to go but Stephanie quickly says

'We'd love to, Luke!'

and my heart sank because although these 5 boys that acted like dorks and seemed really nice, I still hated being around people and it was just a horrible issue.