Chapter 3

Today was a big day for me at work well not so much personally but we had a big fashion show coming up and it seem pretty important with a bunch of famous fashion icons and fashion designer which i didn't even know existed. For the show we needed more models so Stephanie was in charge of that whilst I was helping to install the catwalk in to the venue.

Stephanie was done finding models so we then had to place all the outfits in the right dresser for each models, after an hour we we're done with almost everything all that was left to do was place the chairs and help the models, so Steph and I headed out to a coffee place right across the street from work. We chatted a little bit before ordering are drinks, then went right back to the office to finish up placing the chairs. We we're now done and we both headed back to my place to have a movie night, it got pretty late so she stayed over the night so we could get ready together after in the morning for the event.

Morning of the event

-------------------------------

We had to wake up super early which both of us we're not used too. I took a quick shower while Steph was putting on a little bit of makeup. The clock announced 7:30 which it was time for us to leave for work.

_

The models had arrived, 'oh no' i said to myself in a worry tone just who I needed to see, Lissa Caylen the total high school princess.

Lissa was a total bitch towards me and bullied me about everything. Everyone liked her just because she was beautiful, but really, she was a stupid slutty girl that was horrible to people who were smart, depressed or in her eyes ugly. She saw me then snarled at me so Stephanie glared at her and Lissa looked away. If Stephanie wasn't there I'm pretty sure she'd come up to me and start being horrible to me. After the models got their makeup done and got changed there was a photo shoot. Each one of them posed at the camera then sat around Steph and I.