Chapter 2

Riker's POV

Did she just seriously, say what I think she did. Rydel let out a small laugh and started walking towards the teacher. We all followed her and sat down on the bench. I was sitting right behind Chelsea, I couldn't help but stare at her.

“I want everyone to do some stretches and when I tell you do three laps around the gym.” the gym teacher called out. “Everyone split up into pairs. Girls with girls and boys with boys.” he finished and Rocky grabbed me and pulled me off towards a corner of the gym. I watched Rydel and Chelsea start stretching.

“You're staring again Riker. Better watch yourself.” Rocky said laying down and starting to do push-ups.

“Just shut up. I will lock you in the closet again.” I spat. How dare he tell me what to do. I'm the oldest, not him.

“I don't understand, why you're even looking at her. I mean she gorgeous and perfect, but seriously. What happened to perfect and blond?” Ross said walking over towards us with Ratliff.

“I don't know either. I don't see how you think she is gorgeous or perfect. I mean she need to lose weight for one, the achene has to go and her fashion sense. I mean she looks like a raccoon.” I replied.

“Everyone, do three laps then come see me. Chelsea Rose, skip the laps I need to talk to you.” the teacher called. Rydel joined us and we all started running.

“What's that all about?” Ratliff asked Rydel.

“She is probably to fat to run.” I replied running ahead.

_____________________________________________________________________________Chelsea's POV

I walked over to the teacher while everyone started doing laps. I over heard Riker calling me fat and I had to bite my lip to stop myself from crying.

“I understand that your knee is still screwed up, from your accident.” the teacher said patting the seat beside him. I sat down beside him and looked down.

“Yeah. I should be healed within the next month. I can still do sports its just the running.” I replied.

“We will see what we can do” the teacher whispered before everyone walked over. Riker sat down beside me and Rydel sat on the other side. I did my best to ignore Riker, but he was way to close for comfort. I could feel his warm breath on my neck.

No, I had to ignore it. This is how it always starts. He makes you feel loved, then gets what he wants and is done with you. Not with me though. I am going to have to make myself perfectly clear that I want nothing to do with him.

“Volleyball. Lets get this straight. Its not your beach volleyball game, its your competitive game. Standard rules apply. Riker and Rydel you two will be the team captains. Riker you choose first.” the teacher called out. I could just tell a smirk was now across Riker's face.

“I think I'll choose Chelsea.” he said throwing his arm around me. I grabbed his arm and threw it off of me. Rydel gave me an apologetic look. I just smile in return and mouthed “Don't worry I'll handle it.” she nodded and choose Ratliff for her team. They went on picking teams with Riker looking at me the whole time. Once the teams were picked, we all huddled up and picked our spots. We started playing and half way threw we were winning.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Riker's POV

“Time out!” Rydel called. The teacher blew the whistle and we re-grouped.

“Good. We are winning. I just have one complaint.” I said turning towards Chelsea.

“What the hell did I do now. I'm pretty damn sure, my spikes are the reason we are winning.” she said.

“Your ass is very distracting. I suggest you either lay off eating for a bit or at least run laps when told.” I replied smirking. I heard the whistle blow, and it was our time to serve, I walked past Chelsea and slapped her ass. I smirked and winked at her. The whistle blew again and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. I rolled over and my nose was bleeding.

“Chelsea, why did you do that?” the teacher yelled walking over to me, making sure I was alright.

“It was an accident the ball slipped.” she replied. I looked up at her and she smirked. So it was going to be that way then. She has no idea what she is getting her self into. I am going to make her life a living hell. Within the first week, she won't be returning to the school at all.

“Class you're all dismissed.” I walked into the change room still holding my nose.

“Dude, are you okay?” Rocky asked grabbing me a cloth.

“I am perfectly fine. I am going to make her life a living hell. By the end of the month she will either be transferring or heartbroken!” I spat.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chelsea's POV

I walked into the change room after talking to the teacher about hitting Riker in the head with the ball. The moment the door closed there was a loud cheer. Even Rydel joined in. I could help but laugh. I took my ponytail out and quickly got changed. The further away I was from Riker the better.

English and History went pretty fast and so did Lunch. I avoided Riker in between classes and by the time last class came I was so ready to get home and blast my music. I walked into class and the teacher had a seating arrangement up on the bored. I looked for my name and finally found it. It had to be some kind of mistake.

“Oh no.” I said more to myself then anyone else.

“Oh yes!” someone spoke behind me. I turned around to find myself looking right at Riker lynch. I already knew he was going to be in my class, but sitting next to him was going to be unbearable. I really wish I have a volleyball right now.