Chapter 12

Chelsea's Point of view :)

I finally got home and went straight to the kitchen. I looked around for my depression medication. It made me feel sick but it would be perfect for what I was about to do. I finally found it and grabbed about six pills. I grabbed a glass of water and left the pills beside them while I grabbed a pen and paper. I starred at the paper for a while and was trying to figure out what to write. I didn't want to blame anyone else for what I was doing. But it seemed like the entire reason I was doing it was because of Riker. The boy I loved for four years was pushing me to the edge, making me want to jump. I started to write whatever came to my mind. I looked at the clock and it was 12, everyone would be at lunch. I finished writing my note and then there was a knock at the door. I decided to answer it just encase my mom forgot her key. I answered the door and Riker burst through it and hugged me.

“Get off!” I screamed pushing him off and running to the kitchen to block the pills.

“Chelsea! Please tell me you haven't done anything.” he said, closing the door and walking towards me.

“Not yet.” I spat back. If he didn't get out of here soon, I would never be able to do it. I noticed him looking at my arm.

“What?” I asked. He walked towards me and grabbed my arm. I tried not wince but it was no use. I was afraid of his touch. Who was I kidding I was afraid of him. He pulled up my bracelets and starred at my arm.

Riker's POV \o/

I looked at her arms and wanted to throw up or cry. There was cuts, new and old and some scared. What happened to that happy girl, I was in love with.

“Why?” I asked pulling her into a hug, she tried pushing me away but I held on tighter. “I'm not letting go until you tell me.”

I opened my eyes and noticed a note with my name on it, next to it was a glass of water and six pills. I don't know what had come over me but I blinked and she was against a wall and I was pinning her there.

“What the hell are you thinking?” I screamed. She didn't answer. “You think by killing yourself that all you problems are going to go away. Well it doesn't work that way darling.”

“But it would make you go away.” she whispered. I loosened my grip a little. How could I have gotten so careless. This was the girl I fell in love with four years ago. The one I'm falling in love with all over again. The one who is always on my mind. The one I dream about every night. The girl who would never cry, was now broken down and about to runaway to a much worse place.

“I am so sorry. I never meant for this to happen.” I replied backing up. The moment I let got she collapsed on the ground and started crying. I wanted to hold her, but I was afraid of breaking her even more. I looked down at my hand and noticed a red substance.

“Riker.” Chelsea whispered, sounding scared and worried. I looked down at her wrist and her arm was pouring out blood. I dropped down to my knee's in front of her.

“Your arm. What can I do?” I said almost crying.

“Just get me a warm cloth, they are in the top drawer under the sink.” she replied.

Chelsea's POV ;)

For the first time in my life I was afraid to die. I looked at my arm, it was the first time I had bled this much in a long time. Riker rushed over to the sink and grabbed a cloth and put it under hot water. He came back over and handed it to me. I took my bracelets off and put pressure on my arm with the hot cloth. It felt a little better. Now that Riker knew my other secret I would have to be more careful. I looked up at him and he removed my hand from the cloth and replaced it with his. He added more pressure then I could. He took his other hand and removed a piece of hair from my forehead. I can't believe this but I actually smiled and looked down trying not to blush. I felt a tear fall down my face. He lifted my chin up and wiped it away.

He removed the cloth and rinsed it out. I looked my arm and it stopped bleeding. He grabbed the pills from the counter and threw them in the garbage. I wanted to protest but I couldn't find my voice. Instead I grabbed my bracelets and went to stand up but almost fell over again.

“Careful. Let me help.” he said catching me and helping me walk towards the couch. “There we go.” We both sat down and he pulled me into his arms.

“What happened to you?” I asked, more to myself then him.

“It's a long story.” he replied resting his head on mine.

“I have time.”