Chapter 3

"Chelsea POV"

“Chelsea Rose take a seat. I'm Ms. Harmony, I will be your drama teacher for the semester.” she said as I sat down beside Riker.

“Hey baby.” he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and looked back at the teacher, trying to ignore him.

“We will be at the stage for the rest of the semester. However it is getting a paint job so we will be stuck in here for the first week.” she continued. “The person you are sitting with will be your partner for the the entire semester. I am going to write ten questions on the bored and you will ask your partner them. Riker I expect you to be nice to Chelsea.”

“I will treat her real good,” he replied turning towards me.

“Can I please sit some where else?” I exclaimed.

“There will be no complaining. You two will be working together no if, ands or buts.” she said turning around and writing on the white bored. I opened my notebook, grabbed a pen and wrote out the questions. Riker did the same and then turned to me.

_____________________________________________________________________________Riker's POV

“Considering, I'm a rock star, you probably know everything about me, so you can answer the questions.” he said. I bit my lip before responding

“Actually, I know nothing about you and really don't want to.” I replied, starting to copy the questions.

“Well then, why don't you answer the questions first.” he replied, it looked like I had kicked him in the stomach. “Well how old are you?”

“I'm sixteen, I'll be seventeen in January. You?” I replied, as he wrote down my answer.

“I'll be Seventeen in November.” he replied. I nodded and we continued asking each other questions.

_____________________________________________________________________________Riker's POV

“Okay class. Let's share with the rest of the class some of your answers. Chelsea, why don't you go first?” Ms. Harmony said. Chelsea stood up, and I couldn't help but stare at her ass. I planned on getting in her pants by the end of the year.

“Well let me see Riker Lynch he is in gr 12, is on the Hockey Team, his favorite color is blue and and he plays base in his family band.” she said, sitting down again and looked down at her book. The teacher continued to call out certain people's Names, she finally got to me and I stood up.

“Well Chelsea transferred here from Canada, her favorite color is purple and she likes to sing. Also she is really hot and I want to bang her.” I added before sitting down.

“CAN I PLEASE SIT SOMEWHERE ELSE NOW?” Chelsea screamed.

“No. Riker, that was completely out of line. Apologize to Chelsea.”

“I'm sorry your so damn hot.” I said winking at her.

“Riker, you will see me after class.” Ms. Harmony said before blabbing on about something I didn't care about. I grabbed a blank piece of paper and started writing a note.

tell me more about yourself. I wrote down and handed the paper to Chelsea. She looked up at the teacher, wrote something and then passed it back to me.

I think you are one of the biggest jerks I have ever met and I find you absolutely disgusting. I read and smirked.

Then why were you at the concert last night? I wrote and passed it back to her. She scribbled something down and passed it back.

My cousin wanted to go, and her parents couldn't take her. I had to. I didn't even know you existed until yesterday... all I know is from what I heard you are an asshole who doesn't care about anyone. You use to but something changed.

I went to write something back but the bell rang.

_____________________________________________________________________________Chelsea's POV

I heard the bell ring and I grabbed my books and ran towards my locker.

“God I hate him,” I said to myself and I opened my locker.

“Who do you hate?” I heard someone say behind me. I turned around to see Rydel, Rocky, Ross and Ratliff.

“No one. It's not important.” I said turning around and stuffing my books into my bag.

“I'm guessing drama went well then.” Rocky said leaning up against Riker's locker.

“It went fantastically! I got hit on by your idiot brother, and I am stuck sitting beside him for the rest of the semester. I can't wait!” I exclaimed slamming my locker and leaning against it.

“Where is he anyway?” Ratliff asked.

“He had to stay behind. The teacher wanted to talk to him. But I'm going to leave before he gets here.” I replied walking away.

“What about the project?” Rydel called after me.

“Here,” I said grabbing a piece of paper and pen from my backpack. I wrote down my cell number and handed it to her. “Text me and we will figure out a time and place to work on it.” I said turning around and walking away. I exited the school and started walking home, when I heard a horn honk behind me. I turned around and saw my mom.

“Hunny, get in. The neighbors are coming over for supper.” she called. I walked over the van got in it.

“How was school?” she asked.

“Alright.”

“Make any friends?”

“Yeah, I made one. Maybe four. I mean I get along with the one great, but the others are a little standoffish. Actually they are all in the band I took Amanda to see last night.” I replied looking down at my phone. Rydel messaged me. I quickly responded with “Hey.”

“Isn't there five of them in the band?” she asked.

“Yeah. I get along with Rydel, the most she plays keyboard. Ross the youngest does rhythm guitar, Rocky plays lead guitar and Ratliff plays drums. He is there best friend. I get along with them. Its the oldest one, Riker I don't get along with. Actually to be truthful, I hate him.” I replied.

“Everyone has a story. Don't judge someone right away. But none the less, you had better behave tonight. The Lynch family is well respected in the neighborhood.” she responded.

“Wait! What?! Please tell me you are joking! Mom, Riker, Rydel, Ross, and Rocky's last name is Lynch.” I screamed. She pulled into the drive way and we got out. I noticed a white van pulling in next door.

“Don't yell at me. You are going to be on your best behavior tonight, you will not complain once or make any rude remarks. Do you understand?” she asked. I noticed Riker and his family all get out of the car.

“Yes mom.” I replied going into the house and up to my room. This was going to be a long year