Chapter 6

Riker's POV

The first bell rang and I made my way to gym. I changed and made it out there just before the second bell rang. I looked over to find Chelsea wearing short black shorts and two white tank tops, I also noticed knee brace. I walked over to them and Chelsea gave me a weird look.

“Do three laps and come back.” the coach called. I rolled my eyes and started running next to Rocky and Ratliff. Ross was ahead off us with Rydel. Chelsea was talking to the coach about something. Once were were done we walked back towards the Coach.

“We are going to be doing Volleyball again today. I realized that I forgot to introduce my self yesterday. My name is Coach Adams. But just call me Coach. I am pairing you off. Chelsea and Ross. Rocky and Riker.” I noticed Chelsea shoot Rocky an evil look. Wonder what that's about. I guess I will be questioning Rocky. “Ellington and Rydel.” he continued to name pair up everyone and then we went off to grab a ball. I dragged Rocky away from everyone so no one would overhear us.

“What was with the look Chelsea gave you earlier?” I asked tossing the ball as he bumped it back to me.

“No idea what you're talking about.” he replied.

“Your lying. Now spill.” I demanded.

“We just talked earlier. She told me something and I promised not to say anything to you.” he answered.

“Just give me a hint. Please.”

“All I can say is that she is lying about something.” he said. What the hell did that mean?

___________________________________________________________________________
Chelsea's POV

“What were you and Rocky talking about earlier? I overheard you say something about someone not being able to live with themselves.” Ross asked. I sighed.

“If I tell you, you have to promise not to tell Riker.” I said walking up to him.

“Promise.” he replied holding out his pinky. I laughed and took his with mine.

“My real name is Lisa Chelsea Rose Johnson.” I stated.

“Wait you mean our old best friend?” he asked

“Yes. That one.” I said. Rydel walked over with Ratliff.

“Hold on. What?!” Rydel practically yelled. Thankfully Ross covered her mouth.

“Please for the love of God, don't tell Riker.” I bagged her.

“I won't.” she replied.

“Anyone wanna tell me whats going on?” Ratliff asked confused.

“I have a past with everyone. I wasn't going to tell any of them. Rocky figured it out, Ross overheard and now you two did. But I am bagging all of you, don't tell him.” I said. They all agreed and the Coach called us over. After class we all headed back to the change room to get changed.

___________________________________________________________________________

Riker's POV

“What were you guys talking about earlier?” I asked as Ross, and Ratliff walked in.

“Just homework.” Ross responded quickly; maybe to quick.

“Whatever.” I replied changing back into my skinny jeans and black T-shirt. I walked out of the change room and headed towards my locker. The rest of the guys followed me, I grabbed my books out of my locker when I headed towards math class. Ratliff ran to catch up with me.

“Dude, slow down. Class doesn't start for at least three minutes.” he said, grabbing my arm.

“Well I wanted to get a seat at the back of class. Now are you going to tell me what they were talking about. I know I've been a dick to you, but I always tell everyone the truth. Now my own brother's are lying to me. Not cool.” I replied.

“In all honesty, I am just as confused as you are. All I got was that she was hiding something and no one was suppose to find out but then Rocky figured it out and Rydel and Ross overheard.” Ratliff said.

“I believe you. By the way why are you in my math class?” I asked.

“I took grade 11 last year. I am ahead in math.” he replied entering the class room.

“Okay.” I replied sitting down at the back and waiting for the teacher to talk.

_______________________________________________________________________

Chelsea's POV

“Class I am going to give you time to work on your project.” Mrs. Buxton called out. Rydel turned to me and smiled.

“What ever happened to Riker?” I asked, more to myself then to her.

“I wish I could answer that. You know we were just starting out and he cared about the fans. You saw it. We had very few but he cared. Then you moved and I saw him changing, he pretended he cared, the one day he just snapped and stopped pretending. I'm not blaming you or anything. I wanna know what happened. All he ever said is that something happened before you left. He only ever told Rocky.” she said.

“Look, come over after school and I'll tell you everything that happened. But for now we should work on this.” I replied pulling out my book.

“Sounds like a deal.” she replied.

“Do you think, Ratliff would tell you Riker?”

“No, I don't think so.” she replied.

“Good, because if he found out, he'd only get worse.” I replied. After tonight there would be no more secrets between Rydel and me. I'm surprised Rocky was talking to me. I hurt Riker, but the thing is he hurt me twice as bad.