Voltron, Pride Month and Gay ships

I started watching voltron, it's pretty good. (I SHIP KLANCE SOOOOOOOOOO HARD RIGHT NOW) This is LGBTQ+ because Klance is a gay ship and Pidge is actually a girl but doesn't mind by going by male pronouns. Klance is now one of my OTPs (One True Pairing for those that don't know).

Also summer is coming up really fast and in summer is pride month (June). My birthday also happens to be in pride month. 

My birthday also happens to be the Aromantic pride day, and one day after Panromantic pride

My birthday also happens to be the Aromantic pride day, and one day after Panromantic pride. (Also I know this calendar is from 2017 but I couldn't find the 2018 one) 

Because I was going to end this here but it was really short so... Here are some of my gay ships (I will put the book/Tv Show/Movie it is from besides the ship name or the characters in the ship because I don't know the ship name.) I am also including ships that are cannon in their own universe. They both don't have to be gay, just in a same sex relationship for me to consider it "Gay."

Klance/Lance and Keith from Voltron 

Nina and Inej from Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom

Wesper/Wylan and Jesper from Six of Crows and Crooked Kingdom

Simon and Bram from Simon Vs The Homosapiens Agenda

Leah and Abby from Leah On The Offbeat

Lapidot/ Lapis and Peridot from Steven Universe 

Rubapphire/Ruby and Sapphire from Steven Universe

Either Pearl and Amethyst or Pearl and Mystery Girl from Steven Universe

Choni/Cheryl and Toni Topaz from Riverdale

Bubbleline/ Princess Bubblegum and Marceline the Vampire Queen from Adventure Time (and the genderbent version too) 

Alphyne/ Alphys and Undyne from Undertale

Rose and Juleka from Miraculous Ladybug