A N N O U N C E M E N T

Dear Valuable Readers,

This is going to be a long announcement.

I know you're probably curious and excited when you see that I'm announcing something via Black Knight.

There are two things I will talk about in this post.

1. It's related to Black Knight, of course.

2. It's also related to your money.

Now before you walk away, shaking your head, thinking all she talks about lately is money, please hear me out.

I am in need of you. I don't know where to turn to but my beloved readers who basically shape me as a writer on this platform.

I want to give back as much as I can, but we all know that in any relationship, there should be a give and take. To love and to be loved. That's the principle of life.

Anyway, let's get to the point.

I have been receiving questions, requests, beggings, and screamings to bring Black Knight back to Wattpad. It's been a long time, so I have been thinking of a way to make both of us, me, as your writer, and you as my readers happy. Because we're in a way in some sort of ship, aren't we?

The reason I can't bring the story back is that I have sold my soul to Amazon.

No, just kidding.

What I mean is I have given exclusive rights to Amazon, so it's illegal to put Black Knight up on a public domain.

The only way to get BK back is to buy back my rights, so I can return the famous futanari story to my beloved readers.

The problem is I'm not financially equipped.

I'm a college student who lives on my own right now. The book sales help me a bit, and Black Knight's been the powerhouse of my passive income so far, but I still have to work to support myself.

But working full-time takes a lot of my time and energy that I hardly get myself to write as often as I want to. Yes, I know money can't buy you happiness, but it can pay your grocery bills and that is kind of the same thing (you will know it when you become an adult, your life is all about grocery shopping, I swear). Don't get me wrong, I am an artist at heart, but I can't keep making art when my stomach is empty.

So I have heard of this platform called Patreon.

It's a site that allows people to donate a dollar or two to their favorite creators.

Some of you might have heard of it. Some might scoff at the idea. I have been debating about using this new platform for a while now. There are always pros and cons to it. But in the end, I have to give it a try. You can pitch in a dollar each month. If my set goal is met, I can buy back my rights from Amazon and get all my stories up on Wattpad for everyone to read and create new stories (even a sequel to BK) without me worrying about my financial situation.

If it works, it works. If not, then that's just how it is.

You might ask me 'who do you think you are?' to propose such a ridiculus idea. I know some writers have done the same, but they have like hundreds of thousands of fans to make it work. About 80% of my readers are teenagers or college students. And we all are struggling financially one way or the other. My first thought was there is no way it's going to work for me. No one wants to pay a stranger a dollar every month or 12$ a year for something they can get for free anyway.

But then I thought about those of you who really want to support me, but don't have the access to.

Of course, you can just buy my books on Amazon, and I am very thankful for that. But for those who couldn't afford to get them, it's kind of heartbreaking to hear how much they want to read but couldn't. So your donation will allow me to keep my works available for free. You can pledge $1, $2, or $3 per month, which is probably the same amount you would pay for a cup of coffee.

Now I have just finished setting up my Patreon page, which I will put a link in my bio. I will explain more why I need your support over there.

For those of you who consider becoming my patron. Here is what you need:

1. your credit card (any that can use for online payment or Paypal account)

2. your email to register on Patreon

3. Click that orange button that said, "Become a Patron".

4. Choose the amount you want to donate (from $1 to 3$)

5. Get the rewards.

To be honest, I still don't know if it's asking too much. I don't want to be one who whines about stuff like that. I'd rather make it on my own. But it seems sometimes we have to ask for help, so people will know that you need it.

One more thing: in Harry Potter, one of the most important spells is used to summon a corporeal animal called a patronus as a sort of spirit-guardian against soul-sucking Dementors. Literally, expecto patronus means 'I wait for a patron' or 'I hope for a patron'.

I feel like that is what I'm doing right now. I'm calling for my spirit-guardians to help me fight against the dark scary dementor of financial crisis.

So will you be my Patronus?

With love,

Sveta

PS: Don't worry if you can't do it, you can still help me through Wattpad by reading my books and viewing any ad you come across, that will be really appreciated :D