[6] Can a broken heart find love again?

[6]

I woke up to the sound of snickering and talking. " Ok so we do it when he comes...."

"Are you sure we got the right girl? I mean is he really gonna come?" the other guy said.

"Of course. I've been checking them out for a while now..."

My eyes fluttered open and i groaned in pain. I had a huge headache and for some reasons I couldn't move my legs ass if weights were holding them down. As I was trying to sit up I see one big cinder block chained to both of my feet combined.

" Hey whats going on?!" I practically yelled at the guys.

One of them came over to me and tied a bandana on my mouth. " Now we're just using you as bait. If you play along and be a good girl you won't get hurt"

I tried struggling to talk and after a while of trying to decode it the guy got fed up. "What do you want?" He said rolling his eyes sliding the bandana to my chin. He was close enouugh so i spit in his face. And sadly I was greeted with the back of his hand. My left cheek stinged and I guarentee it was turning really red. He put the bandana over my mouth again as the other guy was making a tight knot of the rope that tied my wrists. A tear escaped my left eye rolling down my cheek making the bruise hurt more.

"Now now dear I did warn you. I did say be a good girl n we wont hurt you, you bad girl" I could hear the humor in his voice. Noah was close cause He started calling my name. The two guys hid when Noah came bursting through the bushes. He took one look at the situation and in a second I could see the rage pass through him. he rushed toward me and all I could do was try to get the message across through the bandana. When he unknotted my hand I was tangled but struggled to get out I just barley removed the bandana from my mouth when I told him.

"Watch Out!" The guys hit him in the back of his head by suprise which I guarenteed was gonna give him a huge headache. At this point he was on the floor getting up closer to the bush than me.

"Take another step and your girl falls into her death" the guy gives a sinister laugh as he points to the cinderblock next to the very deep looking pool. I'm still struggling with the ropes when the guy puts his lips to mine and forces a hard kiss on me. It tasted like cigarrettes that was trying to be covered by spearmint gum. ewww (no offenses just a story :P)

I used my tangled hands to punch him below his jaw. He pulled away in pain and slapped my twice as hard on the same cheek. I cried out and I knew for sure that there was a little blood now. Eveything went by so quickly. Noah attacked the guy but to keep his balance the guy used me and well i fell into the pool... and yes with the cinderblocks on my feet.... At the moment I untagled myself but getting out of the chains were to hard.... I just kept sinking and I could see my air bubbles as I ran out of air. I eventually fell into my subconciousness well sort of. At the bottom of the pool I saw a really bright light. It had opened up and a woman....in the figure of sort....of light came to me.

"It's not your time to go yet. You have to fufill your destiny. It was written in the stars and when you were born you were destined for great things." I tried to tell her something but it only made my situation worse. Then....

COMMENT!! :)