Can a broken heart find love again?

Hey guys!!! Well this is my new story i was talking about and i also have another one that i won't get into cause it needs alot of work. Also I'm really sorry readers... About keep making other stories without finishing the others.... Well i keep getin ideas.

So message me on my message board if u have any questions about anything.

Now I hope u like this story... i think it's really gud and srry it's short. Enjoy

(=^,_,^=) *Meow*

Can My Broken Heart Find Love Again?

Part 1

I droped my books in the empty hallway just watching my boyfriend makingout with some girl and when they heard the sound of my books hit the floor, they faced me. And what i saw shocked me more...

Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. My name is Taylor, I'm 16 and in my juinor year of highschool. I have two bestfriends, one named Tori but i consisder her more than a bestfriend. She's like the sister i never had and she's a punk rock chick. My other bestfriend is Ashley. I sort of feel distanced toward her. Did I forget to mention she's a Cheerleader? Well she is.

It all started before class. I was having a little makeout session with my boyfriend Max who's a part of the football team. His fingers ran through my copper red hair which had highlighted streaks of platnium blonde hair. When the bell rung telling us to get to class, i pulled away and told him, i'd meet up with him later. When class started, I tuned out the teacher and started to think of Max.

I may a bit unquie, but i'm a complete nobody in this school, till Max became my boyfirend. Lately I've been feeling like we're growing apart from each other. Just like that kiss earlier, just no spark anymore.

I couldn't take being in class any longer. It seemed like time was going slow just to bug me and it worked. I asked the teacher if i could go to the nurse and went on my way. i was walking slowly cause i didn't want to get back to class anytime soon. When I turnered a corner, I saw a couple makingout passionetly and they looked oddly familiar. I stood there trying to process their face. I gasped and droped my books which echoed off the walls of the empty hallway. I realized who it was.

It was Max although i wasn't able to see the girl's face. When they hear me they turned in my direction and froze. They turned pale as though they have seen a ghost. I saw the girl's face which hurt me even more. It was Ashley. I took a step back while Max stepping closer to me trying to explain.

"Taylor, it isn't what it looks like-" I cut him off.

" So you weren't just kissing my bestfriend, Scratch that my ex-bestfriend. It's either that or i must be seeing things"

"Taylor I'm sorry. It just happened. Please give me another-"

I cut him off again by raising my hand commanding him to stop speaking. I closed my eyes, hung my head down and started thinking. I chuckled a bit before i brung my head back up to look at them. They looked at me as if i was crazy, but i just smirked. I walked passed him to Ashley and smiled at her.

"Ashley. You were my bestfriend. I trusted you but now i see your true colors. I hope you two are happy together."

"So your not mad?" Ashley asked.

"Oh of course I 'm mad, but getting you two out of my life just lifted a burden off my shoulders. I am sad but i mostly just feel sorry for you i really don't know why but you'll figure it out".

I was about to walk away, but stoped in place. I ran up to Max and kissed him passionetly, which suprised him cause i've been holding back. When i pulled away, i could tell he wanted to continue. I looked at him in the eye and said

"Just so you know, we'er through. It's a shame that you cheated on me, but you don't know what your missing. I don't want to see your face again" and I just left. Literally I left school. I didn't want to go back to class.

PlZ COMMENT. LOVE YAS. (=^,_ ,^=) *Meow*