Can a broken heart find love again? 5

Ok imma post more chapter today... not only on this story but the others too. kkk so tell me wat u think

GCD

Can a broken heart find love again? 5

~***DREAM***~

I was having this awful dream where i was being chased by a mob from the middle ages and as usual my legs feel like spagetti. I kinew i wouldn't be able to out run them so when i turned the corner i jumped in a bush and the crowd was looking for me. i was taking a break and i couldnt get up anymore. I wasnt alone in that bush, there was a kid with only underwear and his skin was very white and what stood out was his black hair and eyes. All he did was stare at me... nothing else just stare and it was starting to creep me out. He looked so familiar. Then it hit me! He was the kid from Grudge!. As soon as i realized it he opened his mouth which formed a circle but he stayed in the fetal position. i tried to move but i couldnt. i tried to scream but i couldnt. I sighed and just smiled at him hoping that being his friend he'll just take me as an ally and just like that... I was dead with my neck broken....

~***END DREAM***~

I shot up from the bed and i was checking my neck frantically to see if i was still alive. I finally breathed a sigh of relief. I layed down and rolled off the bed cause i was too lazy to stand and i crawled over to the bathroom. That's when i finally stood up and headed toward the shower. My head was in a daze as i was shampooing my hair. The water felt so good against my skin i had to tear myself out of the shower. I grabed a towel and walked right back into the room letting the towel fall and walking over to the mirror on the other side of the room to comb my hair. I was looking for it when i just realized... THIS ISNT MY ROOM!!!!!

I looked around the room with questions swarming around in my head. A door opened and Noah walked in.

"What are you doing here?!! what am i doing here?!!!" I asked...well screamed.

"You passed out and I brought you here because I doubt you parents would be pleased with that sort of apearance-" he stop at mid sentence, well sorta and he stared at me.

I looked at him very weird and waved a hand in front of his face. I looked down and I forgot i was naked! I froze, I couldnt believe it. I ran to my towel which was on the other side of the room and wrapped it around me tight. My face was very warm and i wouldnt be suprised if i was beet red. I looked back up at him and he was finally out of his trace and cleared his throat by looking away with a blush on his cheeks.

"I have to go home now" I said walking to the door.

"You cant go out like that... alot of weirdos lurk around here at night" he said

"You mean like you?" I giggled a little. "Don't worry I'll be fine. I'm not a damsel in distress"

I was stopped when he appeared in front of me. I began to move back and he started to move forward. I stopped moving when i felt the bed behind my legs but he just kept move forward causing me to lose my balance and now i was on the edge of the bed with Noah on top of me. He leaned down to kiss me. His lips were so soft and gentle and full of lust that i wanted more. My arm were placed around his neck as my fingers ran through his soft beautiful hair. He started nipping at my neck and and my mouth let out some soft moans that are audible for him to hear. His hand started to rub my mid thigh. I brought his face back to mine and we shared another passionate kiss that was better than the first one. When he pulled back i was a little disappointed and gave a slight pout. I heard him chuckle and i giggled myself until I saw his eyes. They were the same golden color as the other night. Our eyes were locked for a while till he quickly got off me and closed his eye as if they hurt.

"Please just stay here, I'll get you clothes for you so..." He opened the door without giving me another look with his beautiful eyes. I sighed and layed back down on the bed. I was so confused and happy. I curled up in a ball and decided to take a nap.

"Taylor wake up" My eyes fluttered open to a concerned Noah. He gave me my clothes and left the room. As i looked over the clothes i saw he had even brought me underwear. I blushed. He brought me a midnight blue lace bra with the matching underwear. I breathed and tried to suck it up. The fact that he's been through my underwear shouldnt be a problem right? We've seen each other naked when we were little before... As much as i tried to get myself to be all that I know that all of that was clearly bull.

When i was done. I tried to look for something to tie my hair and a cloth was placed over my mouth and nose making my dizzy. I saw three-four guys that came out the window. The last thing i thought was 'Oh my God not again' before i blacked out and they carried my out the window.

~~~~~~~~$$$$$$$*******~~~~~~~

OK!!!! did u like it. did u hate it? tell me wat u think :D