Can a broken heart find love again? 4a

OK I WANNA MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IT IS NOT A VAMPIRE STORY OK. HOPE U ENJOY. GONNA POST TOMMORROW PROMISE. HOPE U GUYS ENJOY. PLZ HAVE U GUYS READ BOUT MY CONTEST? PLZ JOIN IT'LL BE FUN. TEEHEE.

btw read my other stories k. :D

Can a broken heart find love again? 4A

Taylor POV

I couldn't move. In fact I was terrified. Noah stared at me and I stared back.

"Are you guys alright?" he asked worried while still looking at me.

I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I just remembered Tori was with me when she began to speak.

"No,not really I just got a little scratch. Nothing to worry about." she said

"You better let me take a look at it. Who knows if it may turn into and infection or worse" he said grabbing her hand. She was blushing and she looked happy.

I gripped my leather jacket sleeve with my right hand. Apparently it got cut up by the glass of the beer bottle. I felt a ping of jealousy watching them together. My phone started to ring, it was mom. answering the call, I got scoldedfor leaving without telling of my where abouts. When I hung up Noah was looking at me again, and Tori was loo- ok more like staring at Noah with googley eyes.

"I got to go. Bye." I said quickly while waving my good hand. I began walking in big steps and yet Noah seemed to catch up to me. 'Wow that was quick' I thought. "Taylor I know your not alright. You never use your left hand for everything not even pick up your phone"

"What are you talking about? I'm fin-" I was cut off when he grabbed my right hand and lifted it between our faces so we could take a look at my bleeding palm.

"You call this fine?" he said in a smartass tone.

"Let go of me" I said strugglingbut it seemed to have no effect. He opened my palm and began to lick the blood off. He opened it wider to lick the giant cut once, twice, three times! It was burning and the pain was unbearable. With my free hand I slaped him hard and he let go. On his faceall I could see was a bright red hand mark on his cheek and his eyes which were now the color of gold.

"Sorry"

I started running home, 'God what's wrong with me? Why did I run? Is it natural for eyes to change color like that?' So many questions kept repeating in my head and before I knew it I was home.

(a/n: imma fast forward a lil)

I went upstairs after talking with my parents on how Noah's parents payed a visit and had dinner. I still could not stop thinking about Noah. Before going to bed, I splashed water in my face and took a look at my hand. The cut was gone. It was completely clean, no scar nothing. Great more on my mind. I sighed in frustration and went to bed.

The next morning I slept in. Sadly I was woken up in a rough way by Tori.

"Wake up! Come on" and that's when she pulled the covers off me and I fell on the hard cold floor.

"Ugh... I've got to remember to lock my door"

I got up and got ready with a simple shower, brushing my teeth and then plopping on the couch with my favorite chocolate cereal. Tori sat next to me quietly....getting me a drink, giving me the remote, and fluffing my pillow. When I finished eating and drinking I closed the TV and was ready to confront her.

"Ok, what do you want"

"Nothing! I am appauld (sp?) that you would even think that. Can't I just be nice?"

"Uh...No." I said bluntly giving her an 'are you kidding me' look and she cracked.

"ok I want you to set me up with Noah" she said.

"I don't get you. You're always wearing your heart on your sleeve. I refuse to see you get hurt again" She gave me her puppy dog face and it was so cute. The worst thing about it was that to seal the deal her eyes got teary. I sighed in defeat.

"Fine. Later he's coming over today with his mom so it'sthe perect time. Plus you can invite him to the party we're going to tonight."

"Awsome! Your the best. I owe you big time. I fact i'm gonna buy you something right now. Be back in an hour or two." then she left.

'So troublesome' I thought and went to the basement to play the piano. This is where my parents teach music class, but my mom is a multi-talented artist. Clearing my head I played the piano beautifully focusing on the rythm and key. I was thrown off tune when I heard my dad's guitars tumble to the ground thanks to guess who,......

COMMENT VOTE PLZ!!!! WRITING MORE TOMMORROW CROSS MY HEART