Can a broken heart find love again? 3

part 3

Taylor POV

I ran up to my room, dropping my bag on the floor in the process. I fell on my bed just staring into space thinking about Noah. Before i knew it I was blushing like mad. I ran into the bathroom and splashed some cold water in my face when my cell phone rang; it was Tori.

"Hey Tori, whats up"

...no answer...

"Hey are you ok?"

...still no answer...

"Tori answer me! Whats wrong!"

"help..." then the line went dead.

'what was that' i thought to myself. 'Something must be wrong'

I took up my bag and ran out the door telling my mom that i wouldn't be there for dinner. When i arrived to Tori's house her mom told me she was down by the dock. I didn't waste time and was on my way. When I arrived, i called out for tori a bit. I heard no respond but crying. Looking around to find Tori hiding behind a tree with her knees cluthced against her chest and tears streamin down he cheeks. When she looked at me, I saw happiness horror in her eyes. She ran up to me and hugged me tight.

"Ohmigod, Tori what happened?!"

"There's not enough time to explain but we have to get out of here. I'll explain on the way" she said grabbing my and pulling me tree to tree.

"Ok seriously what's going on"

"Well I was on a date, but my date took a detour to drink with some friends at the dock. I finally got tired of their hard drinking and was thinking about walking home when they all tried to gang up on me. I can tell bad thoughts were swimming through thier heads so i tried to break free of their grip and ended up cutting myself in the process".

I stared aat her wide-eyed and gave her a sympathetic look. I hugged her but we broke the hug when we heard a couple of drunks laughing and talking coming near.

We ran, but stoped dead in our tracks dead in our tracks when an empty beer bottle was thrown in front of my eyes to crash in a tree beside me.

Slowly looking to my side, i saw them. Tori and I and I started backing up till we were stoped by a tree and we stood frozen.

The guys started walking wobbly toward us with grins on their faces.

"Oh there's two of you. Now it's a party" one guy said with an eivl grin.

Tori and i tried backing away as much as possible even if we weren't moving. One of the guys grabbed my arm. I shut my eyes afraid of what might happen next then i felt the grip loosen and i heard lots of screaming. I opened my eyes to see.... Noah?

TY FOR READING..... HOPE U ENJOYED. PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE. LOVE U FANS. >.<