Can a broken heart find love again? 2

Hey guys i think ur really gonna like this or maybe u won't but plz comment and tell me wether u like this chapter or not.

It took alot of work cause i was thinkin on where to begin the chapter so i just made it up on the spot. Thanks to alot of support u guys r awsome!!

So enjoy!! (=^,-,^=) *meow*

Can a broken heart fine love again?

It's werid, I should be like those other girls that feel depressed after finding out their boyfriend cheated on them but i don't. In fact i feel really refreshed, but a small part of me is feeling hurt and betrayal.

When I walked outside the sun rays hit my skin and a small blow of air hit my face. The weather was great, better than the bad atmospher I have left behind. I kept walking and walking while pondering in my thoughts. I opened my cellphone wanting to call Tori tell her everything,but then I remebered she still in school.

"well that sucks". I put my phone back in my pocket, then fell on my back because i hit a tree.

"OW.....ugh..."

I got up to look at where i was and i didn't know. I was on a bridge that had a great view of a lake. A few minutes later I got a call from Tori and I told her everthing.

"She did WHAT!? I'm gonna kill her!!" she said

I chuckled and said " no, it's ok... as long as she's out of my life and so is that douchebag."

"But can i still beat them up.... well at least Ashley?"

"I don't care you can do what you want"

"Sweet"

"So I'll talk to you later"

"Sure, cya Taylor"

I hung up and heard something from behind the tree. I went to see who it was and I saw the most gorgeous guy in my entire life.

"Hey...." he said.

Ohmigod his voice sounded like an angel.

"Did you just hear my conversation?"

"Um, not if you didn't want me to, but if you did I think you should move on to someone like me"

"No one asked your opinon"

"Wow..." he said

"What?" I snapped back.

"You really don't remeber me?"

I looked deep into his light brown eyes and at his face the I sqealed and jumped to hug him.

"Noah it's been so long! When did you move back?"

Noah and I use to be neighbors back when we were younger, bestfriends actually but he and his family had to move immedeatly for some unknown reason. It was probably some family buisness.

Noah wrapped his arms around my waist to twirl me around while hugging me.

"Took you long enough. I thought you forgot your first bestfriend"

I just laughed and he put me down. I gave him a big grin.

"So what were you doing spying on me like that?"

"Oh you know...I have my reasons"

"Well it's so great to see you again. Are you gonna stay long? or are you just visiting?"

He grinned and said he's staying. I was so happy I was literally jumping up and down.

"Well you haven't changed a bit have you"

"I have. And you changed alot, you look great."

"Thanks."

There was a big silence and it wasn't an akward one but it was sadly interrupted by my beeping watch.

"Oh shoot! I got to go. Call me later ok?"

"Sure" he said watchin Taylor run off.

~Noah POV~

Wow she really has changed. She look so beautiful than any other girl I've met. Her hair looked so much better than years ago when she had pigtails. She has a great curved body. Her eye would sparkle and her laugh was just adorable. I wish i never moved back then so I could see her beauty and brain develop and I could have the courage to ask her out,but I can't.

The only reason me and my family left was because--

HAHA HOPE U LIKED IT. I KINDA THOUGHT OF IT ON THE SPOT BUT IT'S REALLY GUD. PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE. TELL ME WAT U THINK OK!!!

(=^,-,^=) *MEOW* bloodrose10