Chapter Twelve - Dates

POV of Lexie

The week went by in a blur. The deal the gang and I did on Friday went well, Dom got out on Friday and is now at home. Anna has her date tonight with mystery guy and she is so excited it's actually kinda cute. I remember when I was younger and when I was going out on dates how nervous I would get. Later on I found out that normally the guy was more nervous and scared because of who I was and what my family and I did. Most of the time it was a dare from the guys friends. This basically happened all the time except for once. My phone goes off signalling I have a text.

Logan - Be ready by 7 ;)

Me - Why?

Logan - Lexie just be ready

Me - OK

Did I just arrange to go on a date with Logan? Oh shit, shit, shit, shit. I call up Hazel praying that she answers. "Hi!" Hazel answers

"Hazel I think I just agreed to go on a date with Logan" I say not even bothering to say hello.

"Oh my god. This is such big news! Heck I'm not even mad at you for not saying hello."

"Should I go?"

"Hell yes. Lexie if you don't go we both know you will regret it."

"Oh and please inform me why I will regret it."

"Look he is in the gang do you know he is asking you out because he likes you, not because it is dare." Hazel reminds me.

"Okay I will go but I have to get ready so I'll talk to you later."

"Have fun! Bye."

"Bye." With that we both gang up. the time is 4:30 now so I should start.

I hop in the shower and wash my hair. I get out and blow dry my hair, then straighten it with straightening irons. I go to my wardrobe and look for an outfit something cute but casual. I put on my long sleeve grey crop top with my leather mini skirt and my tan wedge heel ankle boots, don't forget my leather jacket and I put my gun in my black bag. I go back into my en-suite and add a light brown eye shadow to my eyes, then add some eyeliner and mascara. I put on my plum coloured lip stick. Finally I put on my Celtic ring, diamond stud earrings and my long necklace that has a heart, key and other stuff like that on it dangling from the leather rope. I look at the clock it reads 6:50pm. I race down stairs to the door just in time as it rings. "MUM I'M GOING OUT SEE YOU LATER." I call as I answer the door. I open the door to see Logan in navy blue dark denim jeans, with a black v neck t-shirt, leather jacket and black converses. "Hey." Logan say almost breathless like he can't believe how I look.

"Hey. So where are we going?" I ask.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Logan says guiding me to his black porch. I hop in the passenger side and put my seat belt on.

We drive for about half an before we arrive at the cinema. "Logan as much as this is sweet and great and all I can't go in." I tell.

"Why? Did they put a restraining order on you." Logan jokes.

"No I don't have a restraining order on me." I laugh and so does Logan. "It's just that Anna and her date when to the cinema. I don't want her thinking checking up on her." I say.

"What's the odds that Anna and her date are seeing the same movie?"

"Okay let's go see the movie." With that we enter the cinema and join the line for tickets and food. "So what movie are we seeing?" I ask.

"I thought maybe 22 jump street, but if you -" I don't let Logan finish.

"I have been want to see that forever now." I inform.

We go to the room where the movie is showing, we watch the movie it was hilarious. After the movie we were just talking and laughing, I suddenly spot Anna and Reese. "ANNA." I call out. She turns around and then looks at me I wave both of them to come over and they do. "Hey what are you doing here?" Anna asks.

"Well Logan asked of I would like to go see a movie and here we are. Now I know why Anna is here but Reese what are you doing here?" I fire a question to Reese.

"Well I was here with a date." Reese says.

"My date like dumbed me and well Reese was here so Reese was very sweet and asked if I would like to join him and his date. I refused to but Reese insisted and his date kinda got mad and left." Anna explains.

"I already had tickets so we thought we would just see the movie." Reese informs.

"Reese was going to drive me home once the movie had finished." Anna tells me.

"Okay well Reese that was very sweet of you. Anna come along please." I say walking away with Logan and Anna hot on my tail. "Anna get in the car." I instruct, Anna gets in the car. "I'm sorry I took it on as my own responsibility to take Anna home and I'm sorry if I ruined our night and -" I get cut off by Logan kissing me.

"This has been a great night." Logan tells me.

We get in the car and he drives Anna and I home. The ride is filled with an awkward silence. We arrive at the house Anna thanks Logan for the ride and goes inside. "Logan thank-you for everything tonight." I thank.

"It was my pleasure." Logan says.

"Well I should go, so... Night Logan."

"Good night kitten."

I walk into the house and close the door think that I may have just gotten into a load of shit.