Chapter Two - Logan Huntzberger

POV of Lexie

Logan Huntzburger is a good for nothing asshole. I hate Logan Huntzburger. Logan thinks his a bad boy but in actual fact he isn't. I can't believe Dad is letting this stupid delinquent join Devils Angels and to top it all off he is joining my gang. Great, just great. "Are you okay Lexie?" Dad asks.

"Am I okay. Am I okay. You seriously don't expect me to be okay do you!?" I ask out raged

"Lexie-"

"Dad why are you letting this idiot in. And why are you joining him into my gang?"

"Lexie I think he will be good for the gang and why am I putting him into your unit? Well Lexie if you haven't noticed Logan goes to your school."

"Dad you don't understand he's a pain in the ass and I don't want someone like that in my gang!"

"Oh well can't do anything about it now. By the way I told him to meet you at school this morning. you better get going don't want to be late."

"But Dad I like to make an entrance."

"Well you go on time today and late tomorrow?" Dad asks.

"Fine" I grumble

My father leaves my room and I get out my iPhone 5 and call up Ben. After the third ring Ben finally picks up. "Morning Benny Boy!" I say in a cheerful tone

"Why are you calling so early and why are you so cheery?" Ben asks.

"Well Ben I enjoy waking you up early and we need to be at school on time today. So I need you to call the rest of the gang and tell them to meet me at school in 5 minutes." I say

"So in actual fact you want us there not when school starts but early?" Ben inquires

"Yes Ben now chop chop call the rest of the gang." I say then hang up.

I go to my walk in wardrobe trying to decide what to wear. I decide to wear a wide strap single top with a boat neck cut, it has a white background with skulls, out line of ribs, writing saying love, kingdom, and forgive me for I have sinned, all in black writing or black outline. I put on black skinny jeans, and put on my leopard print ankle boots. Finally I put on my signature leather jacket.

I then go into my ensuite and get out my box of make-up. I decide to do a smokey eye look with a red lip gloss to enhance my already red lips. Since my hair was already straight because I had straightened it yesterday I decided to do a waterfall braid. As perusal I looked totally bad ass.

I walk back into my bedroom and spray on my favorite perfume Lady Million, then I grab my phone, purse, books that I need for today, and my black ray ban. On my way out I grab my handgun and put it in the back of my jeans.

I make my way to the kitchen and make myself a piece of toast with vegemite. "Dad I'm going to school now. Any thing I need to know?" I ask

"No just have a great day." Dad say

"I will." I say on my way out the door while I grab my key to my Black Ferrari 458 Italia. My Ferrari is my baby.

I get into the car and touch the beautiful black leather seat. I turn the car on and the engine roars to life. I drive out and onto the open road and let my Ferrari do its magic. I tare down the road at the speed of 80 which is quiet slow for me.

I skid into the school parking lot and park in my usual spot and find that the boys are already here. "Hello hello." I say in a British ascent.

"Morning boss." Ben says in a cheerful tone. Ben is 6 foot he has short brown hair and big brown eyes. His skin is like mine white as snow.