I'm Not Like Most Girls

Lexie Carter- By day Lexie is a normal teen by night she becomes one of the people many fear. Not. Alexandra or Lexie as she is better known as is total Bad Ass and feared 24/7. Why you might ask why? Well it doesn't help that she hangs out with a a group of guys that could knock you out in a second, or the fact that she carries a working and loaded gun at ALL times, but the reason she is feared is because she is in a gang, and not just any gang, she is in Devils Angels (D.A.) one of the most feared gangs in the world! And just to add to her scariness her father Mike Carter is the leader of Devils Angels. But just because she is the leaders daughter and a girl don't let that fool you, you do NOT mess with Lexie Carter. If you were to look up the words devil, badass, and bitch in the dictionary it would have Lexie Carter as the definition.

Logan Huntzberger- A new recruit in Devils Angels and resident bad boy. Logan is a typical bad boy he plays with girls he makes them believe that he loves them but at the end of the day he only wants one thing, sex, sex, and more sex, once he is finished with the poor innocent girl he breaks their heart. Logan has always lived on the wild/dark side so joining Devils Angels is nothing new for him. If you were to look up the words Badass, ass, jerk, and asshole in the dictionary one of the definitions for everyone of those would be Logan Huntzberger.

So what happens when you put Lexie and Logan together? You get a whole lot of shit! Something will happen that will leave a massive impact on these two young teens for the rest of their lives.

This is not the typical good girl saves the bad boy, or good boy saves the bad girl. No, this is both bad boy and bad girl doing things that even the baddest bad boy and baddest bad girl wouldn't do. This is the bad girl showing she doesn't need a man to save her, she is showing everyone that females are NOT weak, and the bad boy showing that he does need someone to put him back in line, that a female is the only one that can do it, and that at the end of the day in every bad boy there IS a weakness a weakness that a bad girl never has.

Read the crazy, wild, badass, adventures of Lexie Carter and Logan Huntzberger. The wild, bad ass time is just beginning!

___________________________________________________________________

This book is dedicated to my amazing mother, she is the one who has always told be to be strong and taught me how to not rely on anyone else but my self. She taught me not to be the damsel in distress, she taught me to be a girl to go out and fight and to never give up.