Manik Malhotra- The Tease

Recap: MaNan acts and hid their night romance from friends

All were settled on the breakfast table, Nandini's headache was less now...

Cabir: You saw the promo of Race 3 (all just bobbed their head suddenly Manik said)

Manik: I tho like Race 1,which song is that, ammm (Nandini was drinking juice) ahh yes 'Oh jara jara touch me touch me touch me' (and Nandini chocked) Yes that song (looking at Nandini) Kya HOT lag rahi thi (Nandini gluped hard and looked everywhere but Manik) Katrina!

Druv: She is always HOT (and got a slap from Aliya on his hand) Baby just compliment de raha tha

Cabir: Kash mere liye Katrina ki tarah koi dance kare (and Navya smacked his head)

Manik: Sab thodi na lucky hote hain (then he looked at Nandini) mere jaise (and Nandini widen her eyes) I mean mere jaise singles ka kay?

Abhi: Guys let's swim na thoda relax feel hoga

Nandini: Why, what did you do last night that you are sooo tired (and gave a teasing smile)

Abhi: Isn't your head aching?

Manik: I think you are right Abhi, let's walk on water (and all gave him are you nuts look and Nandini glared at him) sorry slip of tongue, let's swim in water (he said giving a grin to Nandini. All had their breakfast and went to change to come back again at the pool side)
______________________________________

Manik got a call so he was talking in the garden, he was going to cut the call so he headed to his room. He reached the room and cut the call and locked the door when her was welcomed with a pillow on his face...
Before he could come out of the sudden attack somebody stood in front of him

Nandini: What the hell were you doing out there Manik Malhotra??

Manik: What? Where?

Nandini: Oh don't act Manik!! You were teasing me

Manik: (innocently) When did I tease you Nandini?

Nandini: You were teasing me with last night incidence

Manik: Last night, (acting as if thinking) but you said you tho slept last night right?

Nandini: Yes I slept but before that I almost con.... (before she continued he flipped their positions and pinned her to the door)

Manik: (huskily) Tum jo kehna chahti ho wo mujhe sunna bhi hai aur bolna bhi hai (Nandini looked at him and only saw all his eyes depicting was LOVE she had no doubts now that was clear and now made her decision to) Waise you tho slept you don't remember right what happened last night (Manik said suddenly coming out of his romantic mood but the next what he saw was dangerous, the shine in Nandini's eyes, the shine saying she was up to something)

Nandini: I remember something (she said biting her lower lip) Will you allow any other girl touch you the way I do? (She asked tracing his jaw and Manik just remembered the similar scene from last night but the only difference was this bold Nandini shocked him so much that he wasn't able to reply her with words but just stood there reacting her touch, shivers ran though his spine while Nandini kept tracing his jaw. Not getting a reply Nandini inched close to him and blew air near his ears) I asked something Manik (her voice was low an captivating)

Manik: Nahi (he said looking straight in her eyes)

Nandini: Will you let anyone kiss you like I do? (and she left a wet kiss on her neck holding his tee tight and he holded her waist tightly)

Manik: Fuck it!! (he said and started kissing Nandini on her neck while she kissed him on his shoulders. The heat between them was increasing. Manik lowered her top's straps from her shoulder and was kissing her there now where Nandini dig her nails in his back and kissed him on his throat making him goan her name. He turned her and picked her up a bit and kept her feet on his and walked to the bed when there was a knock on the door but Manik didn't stop but then next time there was a loud knock. Manik withdrew himself from her goaning. He carried Nandini same way to the door and made her stand behind the door. The person outside was continously knocking. Hell frustrated Manik opened the door) It better be important (his voice was high) What is it Aliya??

Aliya: Manik you have sun screen? I can't find mine (Nandini giggled keeping hand on her mouth not to make any sound. Aliya noticed Manik) What's wrong?

Manik: Nothing!

Aliya: Why haven't you changed aren't you coming to the pool

Manik: I am joining you guys, all are there?

Aliya: No Nandini isn't, she told Mukti she had some work and will take time I went to her room but she wasn't there so I came here, you have sun screen?

Manik: Ya I will bring it with me

Aliya: But Manik!

Manik: Aliya I have to change, I will join you na (and he closed the door without waiting for the reply. As soon as they head Aliya gone, Nandini started laughing and tried to leave but Manik hold her back) Bhaut hasi Aa rahi hai, let me continue what I was doing (he said with a smirk and Nandini's laughter died)

Nandini: Manik chodo, all are waiting for us (but Manik nodded no) Manik pleeeaseee!!!! (she said with her puppy eyes and he let her go. Later Manik went to the pool and also brought Aliya's sun screen and Nandini to joined them, they played in the pool and ofcourse Manik 'accidently' brushing his hands with Nandini's hands. They had fun and then lunch. The girls decided to have girl time so eventually boys were spending time with each other
______________________________________

CAVYA'S ROOM
.
Manik was standing hands folded and the rest boys standing in front of him

Manik: How could you!! You spiked the ice cream didn't you?? What if anything would have happened to her? What if she would have tripped and got hurt? Even worse what if she could have tripped in the pool? She does not know how to swim!

“We are sorry” they said together

Cabir: And we knew you will keep check on her

Manik: That doesn't justify your deeds

Abhi: We are really guilty yaar, usko kitna headache bhi hua! But what happened yesterday?

Manik: Your sister went crazy and I had to Handel her and put her to bed finally... Thank God she doesn't remember anything (Such a lier😝) And this is the last time I am excusing you guys

Druv: So we are forgiven?

Manik: Not yet, you have to do few things for me.....

Hi guys wanted to inform you that next two chapters will be private