Moon, Stars, Odnirary Girl

Recap: Manik realise his mistake..... Manik tricks Navya and takes her keys

NANDINI'S APARTMENT

Boys are sitting in the living area saw Navya enter and go at a jet speed in kitchen where all the girls were present she entered the kitchen catching her breath where girls look confused

Navya: Ma.....Manik mere.....mere ghar mein

Girls: WHAT? (and they all run towards Navya's apartment... Boys who were watching TV saw girls suspecting something wrong followed them)

LOBBY

Manik was preparing himself for facing Nandini... He jogged on the spot, punch three four times in air (😂😂) stopped took a deep breath and held the key to open the lock he inserted the key in the latch and was going to turn it when someone slapped his hand making him lose his grip on the keys

Mukti: (yes she was the one who slapped Manik hands ofcourse the lady Bheem can stand against the hulk, throwing glares ) Why?

Manik: (glaring her) Why not??

Mukti: Do you want to hurt her more??

Soha: Mukti! (stopping her)

Mukti: No Soha, let him know

Soha: Yes he should but Nandini should be he one who tells him (she took Mukti aside giving Manik access to go in Navya's apartment when Manik moved ahead she tug hold his arms) Hurt her and I will break your bones Malhotra (she gave him threat and that's when Manik understood why Aryaman was so afraid of her...)

NAVYA'S APARTMENT

He went inside the apartment and there was a unknown silence it wasn't peaceful one thouh... He went inside and saw Nandini sitting at the small bed in balcony looking out to nothing in particular. When Manik sat besides her

Manik: Kya soch rahi ho?

Nandini: When I was small na Amma humesha moon ko dikhati aur kaheti thi ki wo mera gift hai..... It belongs to me. I use to always tell her ki moon tho kitna beautiful hai how can it belong to me tho she use to say ki moon beautiful hai but mujhe se jayada nahi (she gave a humorless laugh) Har mom ko lagta hai na ki uska baby beautiful hai..... But I  always knew that moon is not only beautiful it's marvelous, mere jaise ek ordinary girl ko wo belong nahi karta... Use mein dekh Sakti hu, Baat kar sakti hu, problems share kar sakti hu aur wo sunta bhi hai bina kisi complaints ke but wo tho sab karte hai (finally which seemed like ages she looked at Manik tilting her head and smile on her face) sab kar sakte hai na? (Manik bobbed his head as yes) Iska matlab yeh nahi hota ki wo exclusively Sirf mera hai, na? Main kitna bhi chau it's not possible, it's never possible tho maine bahut socha ki jo mera nahi hai main usse apan kaise bolu? Koi haq nahi banta mera tho kal raat when I saw the moon surrounded by the stars shining besides him I came to know ki I can never be one of those stars, it's not my place (she mummers the last line) tho I decided something (she said and smiled broad but something was missing in that smile it didn't reach her eyes) main moon se dur rahungi, jo apan hai nahi usse apna maana bewkoofi hoti hai and it only hurts so let's face the reality.... I should face the reality na? (she asked Manik who was not sure Infact confused what Nandini is talking about but he just bobbed his head not sure what to do.... Here others who were listening the conversation were also confused that what Nandini is talking about) Thanks (she mumbled) Thanks for listening again without any complaints (she smiled) Tum be breakfast kiya? (she asked out of blue) Challo breakfast karte hai Hume office bhi jana hai you guys have to approve the published copy of Khooj and engagement ki bhi arrangements karni hai (and she left from there sensing her coming out others ran back to her apartment where Manik just sat there registering what she said)

NANDINI'S APARTMENT

Everyone quickly grabbed places to sit they were catching their breath when Nandini entered she smiled at everyone and headed to her bedroom

Nandini: Main ready ho kar ati hu

As soon as she went

Arya: Abhi call that Jasmin, the physiologist cupcake ko kuch ho gaya hai stars, moon, galaxy ki batein karne lagi hai

Soha: I second you, what's wrong with her?

Navya: Hey Matarani humare Nandu ki raksha karna (she said joining her hands and before anyone could say anything Manik entered)

Druv: Buddy are you ok? (Manik just absent mindedly nod his head... They started talking random stuff and involve Manik but they were being unsuccessful, meanwhile Nandini came all ready they had breakfast as usual with talks, laughs but deep down everyone knew something is not right)

Everyone reached Meher Media House took a look to the copy of Khooj, it was perfect an they approved it after that went to their work planning to meet at dinner at ghar for discussing the arrangements for engagement...

______________________________________

The day went normal to all meetings, work, jamming, recordings, shooting all the same at night when fab5 reached ghar tempting aroma hit their nostrils which automatically dragged them to the kitchen where they saw Nandini, Navya, Soha cooking and Abhi and Arya helping them

Cabir: What's cooking??

Navya: Authentic South Indian food idly, medu vada, dosa, sambar, coconut chutnee, paysum

Mukti: Wohh!!!! Wow!!! I will be back in a minute (she rush to get freshen up followed by the rest Cabir while exiting was going to pick medu wada but Navya slapped his hand and glared at him. After getting fresh they hit the dinning table and attacked the food they had their dinner and now were resting on the sofas in living room)

Abhi: Okay guys the duties are distributed, since it's your engagement Soha and Aryaman you are not working and no argument on that (he said in dismissing tone) Me and Druv are taking invitations, hosting and guest list, Mukti, Aliya are designing the outfits, Navya and Cabir catering an Manik an doll decorations is it clear?? (all accepted their jobs) so now we will take a leave (with this he picked Mukti in his arms) I am tired and need my sleep (which made Mukti blushed and rest giggled. They all dispersed to their room. Arya and Soha in Druv's old room for getting their sleep for a new, hectic and stressful tomorrow)