How Dare You Malhotra

A new day and new morning. Soha and Aryaman were going to New York to meet Aryaman's parents and spend some time with them so Nandini packed lunch for herself and Abhi and left for office.

Meher Media House

Nandini: Morning Mahi

Mahi: Morning Nandini, Abhimanyu is waiting for you

Nandini: Ok

In Abhimanyu's Cabin

Nandini: (cheerfully) Good Morning Abhi

Abhi: Morning baby doll (Nandini takes her sit). So Nandini (now Abhi is speaking work cause he called her Nandini and not baby doll) we had a pole for Khooj and Aaman Malik and fab 5 are leading it. What do you think? (Khhoj has public pole as to whom they want to read in the next edition and it contains all about that personality, moreover this months genre was music 🎶)

Nandini: I don't know Abhi, both are popular and both are loved very much I think we should talk with the team. More over to their respective PR's as are they interested in doing this.

Abhi: I think you are right call the team for conference in 10. (Nandini goes and ask the team who works for Khooj to assemble in the conference room)

 (Nandini goes and ask the team who works for Khooj to assemble in the conference room)

Abhi: So guys what do you think

(the names mentioned now are the names of members of team who work for Khooj)

Aman: Sir they are giving neck to neck competition to each other

Anup: Sir I think let's contact their PR's (Abhi looks at Nandini and gives a amusing smile)

Saloni: The one who approaches first gets it

Mihika: Ya I agree to that

Abhi: Nandini ask Mahi to get in touch with both PRs the one who approaches first with the positive reply gets it. And thank you guys you can now continue with your work (the meeting gets over and Nandini ask Mahi to contact fab5's and Aaman Malik's PR)

........................................................................

Fab5's Studio

Aayan Kirloskar fab5's PR person gets a call Mahi he is super excited and now walks in the studio to talk to fab5