Engagement- Part 2

Thanks for 10K views 😘😘😘

Recap: Start of engagement

The girls were getting ready for like half a day... Finally it was evening and the boys stood in the garden waiting for girls and working alongside like checking the last minutes things... Everyone was present there Aryaman and Soha's family, Neyonika, Moksh (Abhi's dad). Finally the girls arrived with Soha and all the gazes were on the would-be bride and her maids. They made Soha stand with Aryaman for exchanging rings.

Aryaman held Soha's hand and kissed her it making her blushed Nandini brought the rings and Aryaman slide it in Soha's hands again kissing her ring finger and cheek and Soha also slid his ring and kissed Aryaman's cheek making everyone hoot and then the party started...

Moksh: Finally I got to meet my daughter in law (he said side hugging Mukti) I missed you (kissed her forehead)

Mukti: I missed you to papa

Moksh: Aww my baby vaise how are you kids

Cabir: Paa we are the mast

(and then they all catch up all the years. Only then Madhayam approached Nandini)

Maddy: Will I get a chance to dance with you beautiful lady? (Nandini nods hesitantly. He takes her to the dance floor when everyone heard the Aunties next to them talk)

Aunty1: Aww they look cute together!

Anuty2: Yes who is she should tell Madhayam's mom to fix this girl for him (Manik was getting furious when someone interrupted them)

Neyonika: Sorry ladies but she already belongs to someone else (she said eyeing Manik which made not only Manik but all the others jaw drop she then moves toward her kids)

Neyonika: What you thought I can't see... And how dare they think to hook my future Daughter in law with that idiot, no offence Aryaman

Aryaman: Well to be honest Mom he is an idiot so no offense taken, I don't like him.... And what the hell are you doing go get my cupcake away from the brat (he side to Manik. Manik went on the dance floor just then Maddy trwil Nandini around and Manik caught her he gave Maddy a look "get lost and stay away from her". He then held Nandini by her waist a sweet music playing a the background, every couple were now on the dance floor except MukBhi who were talking to Moksh about something)

Manik: So staying away from your moon (his remark made Nandini snap her head to him)

Nandini: What!!?

Manik: Arey uss din bol rahi thi na moon, Stars, galaxy something, you decided to stay away from the moon right, how is that going?

Nandini: Pretty well (now he twirls her around and again pull her to him now his hold was possessive)

Manik: So you how is Maddy? Chance hai kya bichare ka? (Nandini was just looking at him now her eyes were glossy) Must say Nandini you guys look close, aren't you? More than us I guess? (his tone was calm yet sarcastic and his eyes spitting fire)

Nandini: Nothing like that

Manik: Oh yes I can see (he said and now hold her more tightly swaing with the music)

Nandini: Man..

Abhi: (angry) Nandini can I speak to you (this made every ear shot up as Abhi's tone was not giving them good vibes for matter even Nandini was quite as if she knew what Abhi was going to say) When were you planning to tell us?

Nandini: Abhi I was going to tell after the engagement

Cabir: Guys what's going on?? (but Abhi didn't reply him instead dragged Nandini from the dance floor to somewhere isolated Mukti following them being worried and others being confused. He dragged and made her stand in front of him)

Nandini: (crying) Bhai....

Abhi: (showing her hand) Don't, Why?

Nandini: Moksh uncle asked me tho I said yes (Mukti held Abhi's shoulders to calm him)

Abhi: I asked you why?

Nandini: He needs someone there, you can't shift there so I thought...

Abhi: That's not needed you know right.. !

Nandini: I want to do it

Aryaman: (interrupts) What's going on here? Explain!

Abhi: Dad is opening a new venture in New York he needs someone to take care of it and (he looks at Nandini)

Arya: No! (he said looking at Nandini to)

Soha: You sure Nanz? (Nandini just nods)

Druv: Does anyone speaks English here, stop talking in code language!!

Manik: (to Abhi in a meak voice, he got the things but he didn't want it to be true) What is it Abhi?

Abhi: (he saw Manik he could see the pain in his eyes he also saw the silent pray things what he wanted his his interpretation to prove wrong. Abhi close it eyes) She is shifting to US in few weeks (Manik stood there rooted) to help Dad for the venture (this made everyone look at Nandini, this wasn't expected by anyone)