Chapter 15

-15 years later-

"Mom? " Asked a little 15 year old girls voice.  Sarada looked up from the sink and towards her know 15 year old daughter.

"What is it? " Sarada asked feeling something off about her daughter,  Nala.

"Well I wanna know what happened a few weeks before I was born you and dad never told me the whole story of why Grandpa has a scar over is left eye" Nala said.

As you can tell Nala was the child being expected by the now uzumaki couple and the only child living with them since the twins turned 20 now Otaku is married and expecting a child of his own and Itachi is well on a world expadention just like his grandfather Sasuke.

Sarada froze for a second then sighed and held a small smile rembering what happened.

"Well you see Nala what happened was--"

-Flashback-

"Dad" Sarada screamed when she saw her father on his knees a cut over his left eye.

"Sarada,  Boruto we need to leave now this place is going to fall at any moment every one has been killed from the bad side now let's go." Sasuke said and stood up grabbing them and transporting outside where everyone else was.

"Sarada" The pink haired mother exclaimed at seeing her very pregnant daughter again.

"Mom" The said girl breathed and ran-or well half ran half walked- into her mothers arms.

'I finally have her back' Boruto thought.

Soon the recovery team heard a very big crash and relized the place crashed into millions of pieces.

"Mom" Said a small voice gaining the pregnant 26 year old attention.

"Itaku,  Itachi" Sarada breathed and kneeled down- well as far as she could- the two boys ran into their mother's arms careful of the bulging belly.  Boruto smiled at them and joined the hug. The adults all smiled at the small -new- family.  Well Sasuke wanted the strangle Boruto for letting this happen but for the sake of his daughters happiness he kept it together.

"Come on Sarada let's go home,  you look like your ready to pop any day know" Naruto said and smiled at the girl.  Sarada nodded while Boruto helped her up.  Soon the team was on their way home. 

-still in flashback 2 weeks later- (I'm sorry if I got the months wrong on her pregnancy)

"BORUTO I HATE YOU SO FLIPPING MUCH" screamed a very angry and in labor Sarada.  Boruto sweat-dropped and look at Shikadai and inojin.

"Was she like this last time" The Uzumaki asked.

"She was so much worst she game birth to two so two times the pain" Shikadai said.  Boruto shivered at the thought.

-2 hours later after a total of 16 hours of labor -

Sakura came out to the waiting room and looked at Boruto.

"Boruto come on in" The pink haired women and said and lead him inside to see and very tired looking Sarada.  Sarada looked at him and smiled while holding a pink boundle in her arms.  Boruto walked over to her and looked at the newborn.  Sarada looked at him and gently held out the baby to him. Boruto swallowed hard and gently grabbed the baby.

"Boruto meet your daughter,  I thought you should name her" Sarada said.  Boruto looked at the baby girl in his arms and smiled while tears came sliding down his face.

"Nala" Boruto said while looking at the baby.  Sarada smiled.

"It's beautiful" Sarada said,  soon the two heard tiny footsteps and the door opened showing Itaku and Itachi. 

"BOYS" The two new 2nd time parents heard.  They looked at the door to see a very agitated Sasuke and Naruto.  The two boys ran over to their mother and crawled on the bed to try and take a look at their sister who was still in their fathers arms.  Sarada giggled while Boruto laughed at the two and sat on the bed next to Sarada so the boys can see her.  Naruto and Sasuke smiled at each other while their wives smirked.

"Seems they get along much better now" Sakura said while hinata nodded.

"Boys meet your sister, Nala" Boruto said.

The boys smiled down at their sister "hello Nala" The boys said at the same time.

-end of flashback-

"That's the whole story my love" Sarada said and patted her daughters head.

"Mom don't do that to her" A male voice said and in came Itaku with his wife.

"Oh big brother when did you get here" Nala asked and grabbed her mother's hand.

"Just a few minutes ago,  hey mom what the hell is dad doing on the roof." Itaku asked worry evident in his voice.  Sarada blinked.

"What your 40 year old father is on the roof? " Sarada asked and ran outside to see Boruto on the roof trying to place the lights on the roof.

"Boruto honey what the hell are you doing? " Sarada asked.

Boruto looked at his wife with a very serious expression "I'm putting up lights so Itachi will get his ass home for Christmas this year."

Sarada paused and sighed. "Boruto get down from there have itaku do it. "

"There is no need for that I'm home" Said a muscular voice.  The family turned to see the eldest Uzimak twin.

"Itachi your home" Sarada exclaimed and hugged her son.

"Dad get down your gonna hurt yourself" Nala said pouting making her brothers and father blush and look away from the cuteness.  Sarada laughed at the three.  Maluna - Italia wife- Smiled at the family and thought about the stories she heard from the family and thought about the daughter she kept from them and most of all from itachi for tens years.

This story has come to an end but a sequal is coming soon and it will be about the secret child Maluna as kept from the older brother.  Sorry it took so long to update iv been dealing with school and other things. But thank you for reading and see you next time for the sequel.