Chapter 4

After Sarada being cut off they turned to see a batch of blond hair and a pair of blue eyes looking at them with sorrow and anger but the anger was not directed towards them. The blond man walked towards Sarada and held her shoulders and looked at her dead in the eye. Sasuke and Sakua looked at each other than the blond man with whiskered cheeks.

"Sarada is it true? are you pregnant?" Naruto asked (bet y'all thought it was Boruto). Sarada looked at him with wide eyes and her parents looked at her with wide eyes fianlly taking what Naruto said through their minds. Sarada glanced down and closed her eyes then nodding with tears threatining to fall once more. Naruto closed his eyes and sighed, he opened them and looked at Sasuke who held a pissed off expression then at Sakura who held a worry filled one. Sarada continued to look down with closed eyes feeling shamefull and dusgusted in herself. Naruto pulled her into the hug feeling mixed emotions about whats going on. Happy that he is going to be a grandfather but also angry for the way it came to be.

"what are you going to do about it Sarada?" Sasuke asked still feeling pissed. Sarada looked up at him with a broken expression.

"In all honestly i don't know i have options but i don't know what to choose"Sarada said and placed a hand on her stomach unconsciously the movement caught by the three adults. Sakura the widened her eyes.

"Sarada are you also considering abortion?" Sakura asked. Sarada looked at her mother her expression filled with horror along with the two males.

"What no, Mom i would never kill my children even if it was a teen pregnancy. Im considering either telling Boruto or leaving to let him be happy with sumire." Sarada said now placing both hands on her stomach. Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other after hearing Saradas options for her children. Sakura walked over to her daughter hugged her after the options played through her mind.

"How about we all get some sleep and pick pack up on this later when we all are calm enough for it" Sakura said after noticing Sasukes angry presence. They all nodded and Naruto gently hugged Sarada closed to him.

"Its going to be ok sweatheart" Naruto whispered in her ear. She smiled at the name he gave her when she was 13.

After Naruto left and Sarada went to her room to rest. Sasuke and Sakura sat on the couch. Sakura was currently seated on his lap (after Sasuke gently pulled her onto them) and Sasuke's face hidden on her shoulder. Sakura didn't speak since he needed to take all this in it was his only daughter and eldest child.

"I'm going to kill Boruto" The uchiha male growled lowly. Sakura sighed and turned to face him and gently held his face in her hands.

"No you won't and you know that. You care for him, you're just angry. Sasuke please stop threatining Boruto maybe you will kill him but the twins wont have a father," The pink haired medic said softly. Sasuke sighed knowing his wife was right. "now lets go to bed Sasuke we need our rest" Sakura finished and Sasuke nodded standing carrying Sakura in his arms towards their room.

The next Morning--

Sarada groaned and puked once more into the toilet before flushing and standing up little dizzy. Once again morning of sickness at 6 in the morning. Sarada placed her hands on the sink and looked at herself in the mirror and gasped at her appreance. her hair was sticking in different directions, her face was covered in sweat, and her eyes had terriably eye bags. The girl realized she needed a shower and quickly ran to her room to grab some clothes. When she was grabbing a bra her her hand connected to the dressing making it shake and a picture falling. She picked it up seeing that is was the team seven picture with her, Boruto, Mitsuki, and Konahamaru. She smiled at the picture then gently grazed her hands other Borutos face she then realized that he was happy here, with Sumire. She finally made her descion on what she was gonna do. Sarada is going to leave to raise her kids on her own for Boruto's happiness. She then started getting her stuff together to pack and leave the village hidden in the leaves.

With Boruto 15 hours later (currently 8)------

Boruto laid on his bed sweaty after doing the deed with Sumire. After years of being together they finally connected as one full of love. Boruto wrapped his arms around a sleeping Sumire feeling happy to finally connect with the love of his life. Although Boruto felt off in a way, he felt like he's done this before but with someone else and that time felt so much for pleasure full. Boruto then sat up when a memory hit him. The blonde boys eyes widened when he realized he has done this before but with Sarada. Boruto jumped out of bed and got dressed. after he was done he kissed sumire on the head and hurriedly walked out of his room and down staires when he came fae to face with a very pissed Naruto and Uchiha family along with his Mom and little sister. Naruto grabbed hold of Borutos shirt and pulled him close ready to punch him but Hinata grabbed hold of his arm and pulled her son lose.

"we will talk no fight" The ex Hyuga said and dragged her son to the dinning room everyone not far behind. Once in the kitchen he saw the Nara and Yamaka family their along with Mitsukie and Konahamaru.

"What is going on" Boruto asked hoping that Sumire wouldn't come down. Shikamaru laid a hand on Borutos shoulder as if saying stop talking and just hear what has to be said.

" Boruto, Sarada has left the leaf." Sakura said her hand being help tightly by Sasuke. Boruto's eye's widened.

"What? Why?" The boy asked hurriedly at hearing his best friend left. Naruto looked at Ino who nodded and stepped forward.

"Boruto has you probably realized by now at the party a few weeks ago you and Sarada had drunken sex. Well she came to me yesterday and asked me to see if she was well...... pregnant." Ino began and Boruto's eyes widened." well she is pregnant.... with twins. She u contenplated on wether to tell you or let you be happy. She chose to let you be happy this morning" Ino finished and Boruto fell to his knees placing his hands on the floor tears flowing from his eyes at the news. The action surprised everyone. Himawarie placed her hand on his back as he cried. Boruto looked up.

" I have to find her." The boy said. Temarie and rest of the girls looked at him in pity. The boys slightly feeling his pain but not showing it.

"Boruto she doesn't want to be found she made sure of that she hidden all things we could trace her by" Sasuke said. Boruto looked back down tears still streaming down his face but harder at the news.

'I will find you Sarada along with our kids' Boruto thought.

Well thats the end of this chapter sorry its shorter than the others. I hoped you enjoyed and please leave a comment and vote. Till next time (Also please read my other book with the same titled that one has chapter one if you don you wont understand these chapters)