Chapter 9 WARNING THERE IS A LIME

Sarada's eyes lit up with so much joy and love that everyone say it and it made Boruto confident on her answer.

"Yes, Yes I will marry you!!!" Sarada exclaimed in excitement and happiness. Boruto stood and put the ring on her finger and kissed her making everyone except the stoic as ever sasuke awe in happiness for the two. Sarada then broke the kiss and looked at Boruto with happiness. "Boruto I have to tell you something"

"what is it Love" Boruto asked confused, all the girls except Sarada smirked making their man wonder what was hapening. Sarada smiled brightly and layed a hand on her womb making Boruto's and the guys eyes widen.

"I'm pregnant...Again" Sarada said making Boruto smile a wide smile and everyone was smilling too, soon 2 little beings ran into Boruto and Sarada making them look down to see the twin Uzumaki boys holding a pink and blue ribbon and they quickley wrapped thim in it while giggling of the course the two parents were confused as hell on what was going on. Hinata and Sakura were giggling uncontrolable since they knew what the boys were up too since they asked the boys to do it.

"Mommy Daddy" Itachi said fromally and held out is hand pointing out a finger.

"You two have eaten a baby and there for you shall stay in baby jail away from each other for 4 weeks" Itaku said.

"This is the only night you two can be together. Tomorrow at 12 pm you will seperate." Itachi and itaku said finishing together. The adults laughed while Sarada and boruto were once again confused as hell.

"What are you two talking about" Sarada asked getting more comfortable in the bindings. Boruto nodding in agreement.

" NaNa Hinata and MiMa Sakura said you made mommy eat a baby so she can have another baby so you two need to be seperated for a few weeks only getting minumal time to see each other." Itachi said making the two adults look at theri mothers who were leaning on their husbands to not fall from laughing.

"Thank mom" Boruto said making eye contact with his dad to get his mother back after this was all said and done. Naruto nodded in understanding smirking on what he was gonna do with Hinata since they havnt sone it in a while.

"Mama" Sarada whined but soon came up with an idea to get her mother back she locked eyes with her dad making him nod in agreement after all he was sexual frustrated. Sarada and Boruto smirked knowing what their mothers where in for when this was all said and done.

30 minutes later- (Lime starts here skip if you want to)
Boruto and Sarada were walking back to theri home alone since the boys wanted to stay with theri granparents making Boruto smirk but Sarada didnt know that. When they got inside Sarada headined to the shower but not before giving her fiancéa a kiss. Boruto smirked at hearing the shower water run he quickly undressed himself and made it over to the bathroom and swiflty went inside without her knowing. Boruto slipped into the shower quietly and wrapped his arms around the girl of his dream making her drop but soon relaxe at feeling his touch. Boruto smirked and grapped the body soup and squeezed some on his hand.

"What are you doing Boruto?" Sarada asked her body growing hot on feeling his hot, pulsing member grow hard.

"I'm making our last night together memorable before we have to leave each other' Boruto said and started gernlty rubbung her body with the soup making her sigh at the feeling. Boruto soon found his way to her breast and gently sarted to message/grope them making her moan as he gently grabbing her nipple in between his thumb and forefinger. Boruto smiled as he made such noises come from his lover that no other man will ever be able to do. EVER.

"B-Boruto" Sarada moaned out has he cupped her sex and started rubbing it soflty whiched turned harder when he heard her moan his name. Soon Sarada was a panting and moaning mess underhim. He felt pride swell within him on her undoings. Boruto gently pushed a finger inside her making her eyes gorw wide and a loud moan escape her.

" You're so wet Sa-ra-da" He purred and added another finger making sarada go high on pleasure. Sarada started bucking her hips hoping to get more which Boruto gladly gave her as he entered a thrid finger in her making her moan. Loud.

"Boruto I'm gonna" Sarada began but was cut off has she comed. Boruto smiled as she came down from her high and pulled out his fingers making her feel empty. The black haired girl turned and faced her lover who wore a smirk Sarada matched that smirk and gently held her lovers groin in her hand and rubbed the tip making Borutos groan and lay his head on her shoulder in submision. The girl giggled and rubbed it faster making him wither with atticipation. Sarada then got on her knees making Borutos eyes widen when her lips met whith his throbbing member. Sarada put all of him in her mouth making Boruto groan loudly making her smile on the inside at the noises that she can only bring her lover to make and only HER. Sarada sucked faster making his release come faster then what he wanted it to.

"Sarada I'm so close" Boruto goraned out and Sarada smirked and suckede it to the point her did release. His seed came out and sprayed into her mouth making her smirk she stood and smirked her lover matching that smirk.

"Lets finish this shall we" Sarada said and turned the water off and walked out of the shower the blonde man close behind her.

"We shall" Boruto said and grabbed her picking her up and walked to their bedroom closing the door behind them in sweet sweet bliss. (End of lime)

-----The next day at 12 pm----

Boruto and Sarada walked hand in hand towards the meeting place where Sasuke and Sakura where suposed to take Sarada while Naruto and HInata took him, the wanted to stay with Himwari and Inojin.

Once they made it to the meeting place Boruto kissed Sarada and layed his hand on her stomach eith love.

"I'm gonna miss sleeping with you for a few weeks." Boruto said. Sarada smiled up at him and nodded.

"I will to. Maybe" Sarada said jockingly making Boruto laugh. The 4 parents laughed at the couple and sighed remebring they wwere getting old and werent all lovable towards each other anymore. Hinata layed her head on Narutos shoulder makinghim lay his head on her head smilling softly. Sakura slipped her hand into Sasukes hand gently leaned her body onto Sasukes making him hild her hand tighlty and relax into her touch. Boruto and Sarada soon came to an end on theri conversation and split up to theri respective parents.

"See you later Teme" Boruto waved with a wink on walking towards his house his parents close behind.

"Bye Dope" Sarada said waving bye to her love while walking to her house with her parents.

The walked thier way home missing each other already but had to suck it up.

'I'll see you soon my love' The two thought.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed it and my little lime since i left yall on a teeser last time. vote, follow, and comment. I'll see yall on wendsday good bye and have a good day.