Chapter 5

10 Year later- Sarada.

"Itaku Itachi, Come here please" Sarada called for her twin boys. Soon she two sets of feet come running down the stairs. She turned to see two 10 year old boys with black hiar and blue eyes with whiskered cheeks. The two boys look at her with identical faces.

"What is it mom" The two boys asked one voive deeper than the other. Sarada smiled at the boys and gently patted their heads.

"Uncle Shikadai is coming over today so go clean your rooms and get dressed. ok?" Sarada said then laughed at the excited faces of her boys.The boys ran upstairs leaving Sarada in their dust. Sarada sighed at the boys excitment of seeing their uncle. Sarada went back to the kitchen to continue cleaning and grabs the phone she was talking to Shikadia on.

"Their excited" Sarada laughed. Shikadia laughedd over the phone.

"I should be there in 30 minutes and Sarada one more thing." Shikadai said worry evident in his voice. Sarada frowned at his tone,

"what is it" Sarada asked.

"Sasuke and Naruto along with Boruto are sending Ninja out to search for you" Shikadai said. Sarada's eyes widened slightly and her hand started to shake.

"Shikadai are you messing with me?" Sarada asked her voice shakey with fear. Shikadai sighed.

"I'm afraid not" Shikadai said. "We'll discuss this when i get their. talk to you later love" Shikadai the hung up. Sarada dropped the phone on the counter and held her face in her hands.

'This cant be happining to me not now ot after ten years' Sarada thought as a tear gently rolled down her face dropping onto the counter.Sarada lifted her hands and started to arrange things on the counter to calm her down. Itaku and Itachi walked down stairs sensing something wrong with their mother. Sarada looked up to see the two boys looking at her worry evident in their eyes.

"Are you ok mom." The boys asked in usion. Sarada faked a smile and nodded the boys then hardened their stare at their mother. "No your not. you've been crying and you rearranged the things on the counter." The boys said. Sarada sweatdropped at them.

'For ten year olds they are really smart.Well then again they have been around me since they were put in my stomach.' Sarada thought.

"Well boys what do you think about seeing your dad and mine family along with his" Sarada asked. The boys looked at her blankly then glared.

"Are you talking about the same man who had a girlfriend but still got you into bed and caused you to leave when you found out you were expecting us." The boys asked blankly. Sarada gently sighed.

'Why do i tell these boy anything at all.' Sarada thought but smiled 'oh yeah they are my boys'. Sarada nodded her head and the boys shook their heads with a sigh. Soon a knock was heard at the door. The boys then perked up and ran to the door opening it to see Shikadai with a wide smile.

"UNCLE SHIKADAI" The boys screamed in smile. The 27 year old man grabbed both boys and threw them over his shoulders. Of course the boys laughed and Sarada freaked out.

"Shikadai dont do that to my boys you can do that to your son all you want but not to my boys" Sarada scolded the man. Shikadai laughged and shooks his head while puting the boys down.

"Yeah yeah." Shiakdai said with a smile. "Now boys let go play while your mother cleans up the house like the clean freak she is" Shikadai said rushing outside the boys close behind. Sarada growled lowly and started cleaning cleaning the house.

2 hours later-

The three boys came inside sweaty and muddy.  Sarada glanced at the boys and laughed.