Chapter 13

---2 hours later----

Sumire walked into the hide out feeling happy that they fianlly got the women and kids that ruined her relationship with Boruto.

'Now i can see her die myself and get the man I desire back' Sumire thought and saw Kisame holding two scared 10 year old boys and no Pein, she frowned and looked at Kisame.

"Where is Pein" Sumire asked. Kisame sighed and unhanded the boys who held each others hands out of fear.

"With Sarada hes been down there awhile'' Kisame said and turned his head to area Sarada was being held. Sumire smirked.

"So she is a slut after all" Sumire said and sat on a chair that was next to the table. The boys glared hard at the purple haired female, Sumire turned and smirked at the boys.

"You ywo are getting what your mother should have done to you a looong time ago" She said then laughed. Her head turned to where footsteps were heard and appeared Pein looking satisfied along with the smell of sex evident on him. Sumire and Kisame smirked at him.

"Sumire, Do you know that Sarada is expecting another one of the Uzumaki children" Pein said getting to the point. Sumire eyes widened at the new information but they quickley went back to normal.

"No i didn't'' Sumire said and Pein nodded.

"Do you want to kill her now or after the cild birth'' Pein asked closing his eyes.

"After the birth of this child, I will kill this child infront of sarada along with the twins" Sumire smirked and gave the boys a look full of death and laughter, which made the boys shiver.

"Very will" Pein said feeling giddy her can take Sarada whenever he pleased until the day she gived birth.

Sumire smirked and stood up and heading towards th entrace of the cave. "You boys have fun with her she deserves to be F*ucked like to whore she is'' Sumire said and walked out of the cave.

The two boys started to shake with rage and fear. Pein smirked and walked back to Sarada who was awake since one hour ago and had tears going down her face since some man that she didnt know rape her and touch her swollen belly. Pein looked at her through lust filled eyes.

"You are so much like your mother except i never got to touch her or feel her'' Pein said and stroked Sarada's cheek making her shiver.

"Sumire has giving you till this child is born to kill you, whuch means i can touch you any time i want" Pein whispered and ran his finger over her slit making her shiver and cry harder. "Now dont cry love you wil feel such pleasure" Pein whispered and put a finger in her opeing making her jerk.

'Boruto please come and save us, please' Sarada thought.

------In Konaha-------

"We have to find them" Boruto said venom and anger dripping from his voice.

"Boruto calm down we will find them" Naruto said who was at a map looking for any possible hide outs.

" How the hell can I calm down, My fiancée and children are gone and it dosnt help that Sarada is pregnant again!" Boruto growled out making Sasuke narrow his eyes.

"We now boruto but you need the clam down we will find them" Sasuke said grabbing his shooulder, Boruto shrugged it off  and walked out of the room  slamming the door and on his way out her ran into the women he didnt want to see ever.

"What the hell do you want Sumire" Boruto growled, Sumire smiled seductively.

"I just wanted to see the man I love" The girl said and layed a hand on his chest. Boruto glared deadky at him.

"I dont care and get off of me'' Boruto said and pushed her hand off of him.

"You dont mean that, you loved it when i got on you" Sumire said.

"Not anymore, I love Sarada far more than I'll ever love you'' Boruto said making the girls smile drop and a frown appear on her face.

"Well thats just fabulous isnt it" Sumire said and smirked darkely. " Well you should've thought of that before you brought her back and impregnated her again'' Sumire said and walked away making Boruto confused, but he shook his head and walked away to his shared house with Sarada. Boruto walked in and went straight to his and Sarada's shared room  and towards the closet. Boruto opened it and grabbed her shirt that she was wearing when they saw each other gain, Boruto walked to their bed and layed down and smelled the shirt.

'Sarada olease be safe, I'll save you and our children' Boruto thought and fell asleep.

sorry i'v been gone and the short chapter. Please vote and comment. See yall soon.