Ch. 4 I Do Not Like You.

Hellloooo agaiin!!! Decided to upload one more before going to bed! Hope you guys are liking the story. Please bare with me while the story starts. It's about to get interesting so pleeeeaaaasseee don't stop reading! ALSO voteeee and comment you thoughts!

****LOVE YOU ALL****

All Rights Reserved

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

---Melody's POV---

I stare at the boys in disbelieve. I was just moped with 3/5 of One Direction. And I had coffee spilled all over me by non other then Harry Styles. Carter was right! Wow, he really does know these boys like the back of his hand!

"I know you, I bumped into you yesterday." Harry said surprised which quickly turned into happiness.

"Yeah, you spilled coffee all over me" I replied sourly. Im not planning on being nice to this guy. No matter how big of star he is.

"Right. Sorry again for that. I honestly didn't see you" He had a guilty face on, his British accent coming out soo fluidly. Wow that accent. I stared at him for a while cause next thing I know he's tapping my shoulder asking if I'm okay.

"I'm fine. Sorry. Can I leave this can now?" I don't want to be next to this guy one more second.

"What's the rush love, we're not gonna hurt you" The soft, haired brunette said which I assume is Louis since Carter talks a lot about him.

"I'm Louis" he says with a huge grin. I smile just seeing his smile. "I'm Zayn" the other one says. "And I'm guessing you've meet Harry before." Louis says surprised. I guess Harry didn't tell him about our in counter. For some reason that bothered me. But it shouldn't.

"Yeah we have. He spilled coffee all over me." I say flatly while Harry just stared at me with this glare that could kill. What's his problem. "Please can you stop in the next corner, I left my friend in the mall and he's gonna be mad if I don't appear." I tried to be as nice as possible.

"Yeah okay." Zayn tells the driver to stop and opens the door for me. "Thanks again. Bye" And with that, I left the van. I didn't want to be around them anymore. Any other girl would have died to be in that van but not me. After what happened with Harry, I didn't want to be anywhere near that jerk!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Sorry for the sucky chapter. I just needed to bring in the boys. I promise the next one will be a whole lot better and longer!!! Heading off to bed! LOVE YOU even if you don't love me.

P. S. Do not forget to VOTE and COMMENT! Byeeeee.