Ch. 9 What Have You Done?!

A/N Heelloooo everyone! Okay so this is the chapter everyones been asking about. I worked really hard on it so i hope you like it!

When i was writing it, i got all giddy and excited! I really, really, hope you guys like it.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE vote for this, i would to get more votes!! And also comment! I love reading your comments. Thanks love you xxx.

All Rights Reserved

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Melody's POV---

     So here I am, in the kitchen with Niall. After avoiding them so much, I'm here. What Carter wouldn't give up to be in my position. I honestly, don't really care, to me they're just random boys that I bumped into alot and am friends with now.  I think the main reason I didn't want them (Harry in particular) to know my name is because of the hate their friends get. I don't want that. 

    I look back at Niall and see him staring at me with curious eyes. He noticed I caught him staring and dropped his gaze and went back to making popcorn. After a while he looked back up to me. 

"So your the girl that Harry was talking about?" He broke the silence. I was in shock for what he said. No way does Harry talk about me.

"Harry talks about me?" I asked. No wonder Louis shot them all a look. Do they all know about me?

"Oh yeah! He doesn't really say it out loud but lately he's been really frustrated and always thinking on something or better say someone." He told me. It's not possible that Harry is frustrated because me. What did I do to him? Louis did mention that he's been really stressed out. Woah, I'm like in shock. This is all going to fast. I felt a hand tap me, snapping me out of my trance.

"You coming to watch the movie?" I looked at Niall and nodded. We each had two huge bowls of popcorn in our hands and made our way to the living room. We passed the bowls out and Niall kept one for himself. He sat down on the last couch and I just sat down next to him.  We were watching the first Superman movie. Everyone looked to Louis and he just grinned and stuffed his mouth with popcorn.

Half way through the movie, I noticed that Harry had been staring at me the whole time. I looked back at him and turned away. I just shrugged it off. I reach for some popcorn in the bowl that Niall had and he almost bite my hand off! Literally, that boy and his food.

"My popcorn" he growled and stuffed his mouth with more popcorn. You could see the rest of the boys laughing and I just pouted.

"Here, take some of ours." Louis told me while nugding Harry to pass the bowl which he currently had. He stared at me again and shoved it at me.

"Thanks" I mumbled and he just nodded.

----------

The rest of the movie was silent except of Niall's munching and our bowl passing.

----------

"Well that was fun!" I said getting off the couch and stretching. My limps were all numb. The boys did the same.

"I'm going to order Pizza alright cause I'm hungry." Niall said. I stared at the boy with wide eyes. That boy can eat! The rest just nodded and we all made our way to the kitchen. I glanced at the clock and it read a quarter to 4. Its still early.

"So what movie are we gonna watch now?" I asked. "Well we could watch the second Superman or the new Batman movie" Liam answered. They all said Batman. Louis looked a bit disappointed but perked up right way.

"So tell us abit about yourself, Melody" Zayn asked I didn't really know what to tell them.

"What do you want to know" I answered him. They thought hard after a little while, Niall blurted, "How'd you meet Harry" Harry and Louis gave him death glares. He looked down shamefully. Aw, he looks like a little helpless baby. I smiled at him, letting him know its alright.

"Well, I was leaving my shift and it was pouring raining out side. And I ran to the bus stop and Harry here cr-" I was telling then but was cut off by someone. I looked over and saw that Harry was the one that stopped me.

"She had coffee in her had and was running in the pouring rain. She ran right into me, spilling all her coffee on herself. End of Story." My mouth dropped. That is so not how it went!

"No! I was going to the bus stop and you were walking towards me with your hoodie on and ran right into me!" I snapped. Now it was his mouth that dropped.

"What are you talking about! You were the one running in the rain!" He yelled. I looked back the boys and they were all staring at us. Okay, I'm going to set this straight.

"I didn't want to miss my bus! You bumped your shoulder on me and spilled my bowling coffee all over me!" I growled back at him.

"What are you talking about! I was just walking! You were running IN THE RAIN!" He yelled in my face

"And then you left like THE UNGENTLEMAN YOU ARE!" I snapped back at him. I wasn't gonna take any of his crap right now.

"WELL WHY WERE YOU RUNNING IN THE RAIN!" He yelled

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A JERK!" I yelled back.

"STOP TRYING TO MAKE THIS MY FAULT" He growled.

"THATS CAUSE IT IS YOUR FAULT" I yelled at him.

"BITCH"

"JERK"

"CRAZY'

"MANWHORE"

We cekpt on insulting each other back and forth. By then, our faces were inches away from each other.

"SLU-" Harry started but was cut off by a clicking and then a snapping sound. We both stopped yelling and looked down.I didn't expect to see what I saw.

I was shock. My jaw dropped. I didn't know what to say. I looked back up to Harry and he had the same expression.

When Harry and I looked down we saw we were both handcuffed to each other.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooooo I left it there! What do you guys think? Sorry if its a bit short but I thought it was okay length. Let me know what you all think and please vote! I'll probably update on tomorrow. Sorry if I don't.

LOVE YOU! xxx.