Ch. 3 You Again!

Hellooo people of the world!!!

I'm happy you guys liked the little bit I've written so far! Please write comments and vote! I love reading new ideas soo please share!!!!

Love you all!!!

All Rights Reserved

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

--Melody's POV--

Beep! beep! beep! Oh god! Its a Saturday and my alarm has gone off. I must have forgotten to turn it off or something. I slowly open my eyes and look at the clock to see its 6:30 am. Ugh. Well Im going back to sleep

--- 10 minutes of tosising around my bed.

Yeah okay, guess I'm starting my morning early. It's not gonna be pretty today. I sit up and stay like that for another good ten minutes just grazing the floor til I finally manage to get up and make my way to my bathroom. I shower, get dressed and do my hair and make up. I'm ready for today.

When I check the clock again, it reads 7:30. Boy, today is gonna be a long day. I head to the kitchen and start makking breakfast for Carter and I. Fruit pancakes and eggs, it's Carter's favorite.  

I start working in the batter when Carter walks in looking like he's going to kill someone. I'm in deep doodoo.

"Melody, you wanna explain to me what are you doing up at 7:30 in the morning on a Saturday!!!" he was really pissed. Note to self- Never interrupt Carter's beauty sleep again.

"My alarm woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to make you breakfast" I said it with the happiest tone I could. He was still giving me a death glare. "It's your favorite!" I add. His face soften a bit.

"Well I'm gonna go get ready. Call me down when it's done." and with that he stomped back to his room.

I finished up the pancakes and eggs and made some hot chocolate. I know Carter will be happy now.  

"CART-" I barely finished calling him down and he was already sitting in his seat taking some pancakes! That boy. He may be gay but he's a completely different person when it comes to food.  

We finished eating, did some small talk and I washed the dishes while Carter sits in the couch watching E! News.  

"So Carter, what are we doing today?" i don't plan on being stuck here all day. "Well, it looks like its gonna rain sooo...." oh no. I know exactly where he's going with this. "SHOPPING" he yells in my ear.

Don't get me wrong. I love shopping just not with Carter. He's a ninja shopper! I just can't keep up with him. "Uh Carter I don't know..." Im not in the mood to go shopping. Especially after what happened yesterday with that guy and all. I wonder what he's doing right now.

Wait no I don't wonder. He could be a serial killer for all I know!

"Oh come on Melssss! You owe me! Yesterday you didn't tell me what was wrong with you and now you want to skip on a shopping trip with me after you woke me up at 7:30 in the morning!" oh, I completely forgot that I didn't tell him about yesterday. He had a point.

"Okay. Let me get my bag and I'll tell you what happened yesterday in the bus." I look at him and he had the biggest smile I the world. Literally! I got up, got my bag and just managed to get my keys, when Carter was already dragging me out of the house. This day isn't gonna be as bad as I thought!

--- 20 minutes and one very interesting conversation on the bus later.

"So a guy with green eyes and curly brown hair! OMG What if he was Harry Styles from One Direction!!!" I stared at Carter in complete disbelieve. Ever since he found out that One Direction was recording their second album here, he thinks anyone in a hoodie is One Direction.

"Carter, I think your fandom has gotten to your head!" he has gone absolutely crazy.

"NO MELODY! I'm dead serious!" I kept on staring at him as he continued to talk about how amazing One Direction is and how one day he's gonna "bump" into Louis and make him gay. I swear that boy has the craziest imagination.

"Come on, let's go to Hollister" I know that as soon as we walk in, he'll get completely lost with the clothes. As I scan the racks of clothes they had, I can't help but think on that guy. What if Carter was right? What if Harry Styles had spilled coffee all over me. No. Thats crazy.

"Okay Carter, I'm heading off to H&M. See you later" he didn't even notice. He'll call me if anything. As I make my way to the store, I hear scream coming from the other side of the mall and three boys running away from it and coming towards me.

"RUNNN FOR YOU LIFE! IT'S AN INVASION ON FANDOM" I hear one of them say. "AHHHH" is all I managed to say as we crash into each other.

"Quick! Get up. Let's go get up!" The other one says and takes my hand, pulls me up and starts running. I didn't even notice but I'm running with them too! "Wait! Stop! Let go of mee!" no matter how hard I tried he would not let go of my hand. Now I'm also being chased by a bunch of screaming fans.

We turn the corner and head straight for the exit. We run across the parking lot and jump into a black van.

"Phew! We made it! VICTORY IS OURS!" The brunette says. I finally take a good look of them and see that he has soft, brunette hair with blueish eyes. Then there's another one with black hair in a quieff with chocolate brown eyes. And finally the one who refused to let go of my hand! He had brown curly hair that you just wanted to touch all day with emerald, green eyes. Emerald, green eyes! I've seen those eyes before.