Ch. 16 I think I like her...

Helllloooo!!! I’m glad you guys liked the plot twister and sorry if the last chapter was sucky. It was like a filler, a point of view from Carter.

Tell me should I do a chapter on Annebelle’s point of view? So comment on that cause if you want I’ll do a chapter oh her.

Thanks again and don't stop voting and commenting! Lots of Love xxx.

All Rights Reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---Harry’s POV---

She laughed with Carter and I couldn’t help but join in. She’s so cute when she laughs. She looked my way and gave her my best smile. She smiled back at me, that smile that sends chills down my spine.  We stared at each for what I felt was a life time. I would look into her eyes for a life time. We didn’t even notice that Carter and Annebelle had left nor did we care at the moment.

                I don’t know what happened but I had the sudden urge to lean in and kiss her. But I held back, I don’t like her that way. I can’t like her that way; I’m only doing this for sex. I feel so confused; I don’t see the point in having sex with her anymore. I need to text Lou. 

I finally dropped my gaze causing her to blush. I wonder how long we were staring at each other.

“So….” She stared. I could tell she felt awkward. I smiled again making her blush again.

“Melody I’m sorry for being a jerk before and I’m sorry for getting you fired.” I blurted out. I could feel my face heat up.

“Um, it’s okay. Let’s just start over.” She said smiling back. I signed out in relief, I would love that.

“Alright! I promise I’ll help you find a new job and everything” I chirped. “Okay, Friends?” She stuck here free hand out and I gladly took it. I don’t know what’s up with me but that I feel something for her, I feel something. We kept on shaking hands until she started giggling which caused me to laugh too. I held our chained hands together and let go of her other hand.

“You want to watch a movie or something?” She asked after calming down. I nodded and we made our way to the living room. We got there and Carter and Annebelle were watching a movie already.

“What movie are you guys watching?” Melody asked them. “The new Batman movie. It just started if you two wanna join” Annebelle responded. Carter didn’t bother looking away from the screen, something seems wrong with him. He seems so sad.

“Okay, we’re just gonna go make popcorn.” Melody said and lead me to the kitchen. She placed the bag of popcorn in the microwave and then sat on the counter top while I leaned next to her. We stood there in silence, but it wasn’t awkward like before. It was nice, comfortable. I feel like I need to do something for her but what? I’m definitely not pulling any stunts tonight. I want to be her friend.  I felt someone touched my shoulder, pulling me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see Melody getting the popcorn out.

“Harry, you okay?” She asked. She seemed a bit worried. She’s so cute when she’s worried. I nodded at her and smiled but it wasn’t a full smile. She smiled back and we went back to the living room. We sat in the love seat while Carter and Annebelle sat on the sofa. After a while I could feel Melody shivering. I wrapped my chained hand around her making her cross her chained hand in front of herself. She seemed to relax now. As the movie ended I felt her lean on me and fall fast asleep. Throughout the whole movie, Carter was staring at us. I have no idea why though; it’s like if he wanted to kill me with his stare. I thought Carter was cool with me? The movie ended and we all looked at Melody asleep in my arms.