Chapter 10 Part One

Austin's POV

Sitting at the bar I enjoyed my tenth shot, okay not quite my tenth, more like fourth. Tilting my head back I let it run slowly down my throat, a grin coming onto my lips.

Turning on my seat I look out at the others in the bar, there were quite a few people here for a Monday evening –it was exactly one month since I had left Darryl. There were a few couples there; horribly obvious couples, some of which looked as if they were here to pick up a third person for a night. Tempting but I wasn't that despite to go for something that wasn't my thing. I eyed the singles that were here.

There were a handful of single guys but none of them popped. Nothing worthy of a night. I gave a sigh and turned back to the bar getting another shot. My elbows rested on the counter of the bar, I can't ever remember feeling this shitty ever before, not even when my parents died. I shouldn't even feel this shitty, what had I expected? There was no way he was going to leave his wife for me. I was so stupid to think it would work. Yet my heart hated that I wasn't seeing him. I happily took the shot from the bar tender and downed it as well.

"Hey baby."

I blinked, where they talking to me? Yeah –I could feel the breath on my neck- they were talking to me. I slowly turned and looked at the male standing behind me, well in front of me now. He wasn't a bad looking guy. No, he looked sexy with his semi curly black hair, his innocent bright blue eyes, the way his jeans were hanging off his hips and his black shirt clung to his chest –you could just tell he had some muscle in his thin body.

"Hey," I smiled back.

"Spot taken?" He asked motioning to the seat beside me.

I shook my head gently, "Not at all." I turned back to face the bar as he sat down beside me. Oh he was so fine! Maybe younger but he was so fine!

"Names Damian, what's yours sexy cowboy?" He asked.

I smirked and looked over at him, "Austin," I answered easily.

"Hm... I like sexy cowboy better," he teased, his blue eyes looked up at me. He just screamed 'Take me here and now!' or maybe I was just a little deprived, one or the other.

"Whatever floats your boat," I winked. "Want a beer?"

"Sure, thanks," he smiled.

I ordered two beers and gave him one before taking a nice drink from mine.

"I haven't seen you here before Austin," he noted.

"No, don't come here often, kinda down on my luck right now and need some company," I said, hell might as well be honest.

He reached over and put his hand on my thigh, "I can be whatever kind of company you need cowboy," he winked.

Oh I want to take him home! I grinned, and took a long drink from my beer. His hand started to rub my thigh well his bright blue eyes never left my face.

"Your hat is sexy, but it covers so much of your face," he commented.

I shrugged easily and took another drink of my beer. His hand was moving up my leg farther as he kept rubbing. His other hand reached up and took my hat off putting it on his own head.

I turned my gaze to him, "Really now?" I asked. He bobbed his head with a grin. I shook my head, "You think you can just take a cowboys hat?"

"I just did, didn't I?" He asked pushing the brim of the hat up.

I shook my head, "Ah you are just so cute and innocent," I muttered.

He snorted, "Cute and innocent?" he asked.

I smiled reaching over and touching his cheek gently. "Yes cute and innocent," I answered.

He looked up at me as his hand went higher, his palm rubbing against my crotch. He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I'll show you innocent."

I looked at him, "Go for it," I smirked.

He grinned and palm rubbed harder before his lips met mine. I smirked and kissed him back happily, my hand going to sit on his thigh.

Aloud gasp caused me to pull away and look. I froze as our eyes met.