Chaper 2

I released a yawn as I put the shift gear into park, I'd arrived back at the house after being at the hall for 24 hours. I left the car running and just sat in the driveway looking up at the two story home Kali and I owned.

Dark gray bricked, darker coloured doors and windows, double car garage, but only room for a single car -which was not mine. It has one of those little porches on the front of it and like most houses in a crescent it looked a bit like some of the neighbouring houses.

Kali loved the neighbourhood, where I hated it. Hell you go into the back yard, stand on the deck and look over into the neighbours yard! No damn privacy and I hate it! But Kali's parents bought it for us as our wedding gift.

I glanced at the clock on the radio and sighed, 6:30 AM I should probably go on inside. Half hour Kali will be up and another half hour from that she'll be getting Justin up -or rather she'll be sending me to get him up.

I turned my trusted Chevy off and reached over grabbing my little work duffle bag from the passenger seat before I got out. I pushed the lock button on the remote starter and head up to the front door. I pause when I get to the porch and look back at my car.

A four door, metallic blue '03 Cavalier. I don't even like blue! It was a pain in the ass just to get this car though, so I let her have it blue. I didn't even want a new car, I was perfectly happy with my '69 Camaro SS. A nice shiny black with two white racing stripes. That little beauty got me to work and back every day quite nicely -minus the days it was snowing, I'd take a cab on those days or get one of the guys from the hall pick me up. But hey she was my baby; I couldn't have her getting wreaked by the snow!

But no after almost five years of being married she decided I no longer needed my Camaro. No she thought I needed a family car, a Prius to be exact. But there was no way in hell I was going to drive a Toyota. Nugh, I was not driving some foreign piece of crap car. So I fought with her until she agreed to let me get the Cavalier, and sold my Camaro.

I gave a sigh and ran my hand over my buzzed head and went into the house. I sat my duffle down by the door and slipped my shoes off. I headed to the kitchen to make a coffee.

Stepping into the open kitchen I spot Kali sitting at the island. I move around to where the coffee pot is and turn it on before looking over at my wife, "Morning."

She looked up from the counter, "Morning, how was work?" she asked.

"It was alright," I shrugged moving to get a cup out of the cupboard.

Kali wasn't ugly or anything; no, she was a beautiful natural blonde, with one of those model figures, even after having Justin five years ago. She even had those piercing blue eyes -huh maybe that's why I hate blue so much.

"Want a coffee?" I asked her as I moved to pour myself a cup since the coffee maker was done.

"No, I think I'm going to go for a run, can you make breakfast and get Justin up?" she questioned.

I turned and leaned against the counter taking a sip of my hot black coffee. "Everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I just want to go for a run before we meet my parents for lunch," Kali stated standing up.

"Wait, what? Lunch with your parents?" I asked setting my coffee down. "You never said anything about having lunch with your parents."

"Yes I did, I told you two weeks ago. It was supposed to be on this coming Tuesday but you said you had to work all day so they decided to change it to this Sunday," she stated.

I sighed but nodded, "'kay what times that at? Cause I wouldn't mind a run."

"Reservations are for 11. You can go for a run after we get home; you're not going to have time before we go to lunch." Kali stated before leaving the kitchen.

I held in the groan I wanted to make only because I knew she'd hear it and come back and bitch at me and I wasn't in the mood for that. I moved to sit on the barstool at the island as I drank my coffee. Oh, I couldn't wait to till Tuesday! I just wanted to spend a day with Austin. And plus, I could see my baby!

Oh, yeah, Austin now owns my '69 Camaro SS.

It's kind of a funny story really.

After Kali decided I needed to sell the car and I finally caved in, I posted an ad online and Austin emailed me about it. So, after I got the Cavalier I sold the Camaro to him. We did the deal in the parking lot of a grocery store. Kali and Justin were in the store and I was in the parking lot. Now that I look back on it I see that Austin was hitting on me well we made the deal. He had told me after I helped him load the car up onto the flatbed trailer that I should go out to his place sometime, see the car, have a few drinks. We exchanged cell numbers and about a week later we'd got together at his farm. Had more than a few drinks, talked, got to know each other and well slept together, all in the span of 5 hours.

I'd gone home, found my wife and realized I'd never loved her like I thought I did. And in the past six months I have come to the terms that yes I am gay, was gay in high school but never realized it. I don't love my wife. But I do love my son. But at the same time, I knew I couldn't leave her. If I left her she'd never let me see Justin.

Oh, I couldn't wait for Tuesday, to be held in Austin's arms, the smell of him. That awesome smell of him -his cologne mixed in with the smell of the fresh country air and his farm. God, I loved that smell.

Hm... maybe if Kali was going out for a run I could call him and talk to him for a little bit before I wake Justin up.

Oh, yes, I like that idea!

I finished my coffee and got up pouring myself another one, I waited for Kali to leave before I pulled my cell out and called Austin. I sat on the counter and listened to the phone ring, waiting for him to pick up his cell quietly. I swung my legs quietly well it rang and drank my coffee.

I gave a sigh but smiled when his answering machine picked up, sighed because well he wasn't answering his phone but smiling because it was his voice nether the less.

"Hey, this is Austin Rowe, I can't answer my cell right now, but leave a message and I'll call ya back!"

I smiled as I listened to his voice before leaving a message after the beep. "Hey Austin, just me, the warden is out for a run and I thought I'd call ya but your busy. Anyways, I'll see you Tuesday, bye." And with that I hung up and deleted his call off my caller id. I gave a sigh and finished my coffee before starting breakfast.